• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Anavar and Adderall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holly.3

Bluelighter
Here's another question. Why would someone take adderall and anavar together? My friend works at 8 gentlemen's club and has used Adderall along with anavar to boost her energy traded I understand the Adderall as far as getting energy but don't know why she would also take anavar. Anavar is a steroid drug. Maybe someone can explain to me how the two drugs work together.

If she works at gentlemens club my guess is the amphetamine is to reduce her appetite and give her energy while the anavar is to keep muscle on while on a low calorie diet and possibly increase energy in the gym* (if by energy here meaning being able to workout longer do more cardio and lift more often and longer).

I cant relate to what it must be like to have your income based on your looks. But, both amphetamine and anabolic steroids may increase your risk of developing cardiovascular. I am by no means saying hust say no I am on amphetamine right now. And at one point got caught up in those bodybuilder chemicals.

I think if she wants to do that thats her choice. But, she should know the risks of cardiovascular disease, hypertension, heart hypertrophy (*idk what it is called), sexual dysfunction, clit growthk, l hair and that many especially the fatal effects of amphetamine and steroids occur from long term use and taking both may significantly increase risk of early death and doing it because she wants too not because of external pressure like a boss pushing her to loose a few to make more money at the cost of her health.

Well, she is also a hardcore triathlete doing Iron Mans and whatnot so she is by no means on a low calorie diet. Not a junk food calorie diet but not a low calorie diet either, like most triathletes. So I guess that makes sense she would be taking the steroid

Ahah if she does iron man she needs steroids for energy to workout. Females dont produce the same amount as men so by taking steroids it allows her to get much stronger then possible naturally. However, its pretty common for young bodybuilders to die from mixing stimulants and steroids. And if I am correct anavar also causes an increased risk of liver failure.

Damn that's not a typical tri athlete ... typically they are vegans and super healthy and to get to that level of racing would never use amphetamines but rather their own will . I just have a hard time believing she can even do half iron man if she takes amphetamines regularly either that or she's gonna have heart failure soon

She did Norsemen in Norway August which is in extreme Triathlon known as the hardest in the world. She is very healthy. Don't know to me translate that are vegan though and I've been a triathlete for over 6 years. I get the Adderall, gives you energy. Not the safest way to get energy but I get it. And I don't know if she's using the steroid as a steroid or as a fat blocker. She is also a personal trainer for bodybuilders. So I'm guessing she has access to different kinds of steroids now and then. I know about a year-and-a-half ago she started a cycle of liquid clenbuterol and when she first started taking it she took 15 micrograms or whatever it is when its liquid form and complain that she was shaking like a leaf and her heart felt like it was going to pop out of her chest and realize she should have taken 5. I don't know if she's using stuff like that to get high or as a performance enhancer. Don't know too much about steroids and if they can be used to get a high instead of her performance.

I. Took clen Before in highschool with steroids to "get b*tches" stupid choice I was taking sometimes 120 mcg a day they work I was the biggest leanest and strongest I ever was and I did get girls easier well as in I had sex unlike now lmao but it wasnt worth it in the end as soo as I stopped I lost all my sixe and definition the girls didnt really love me and left faster then my gains and the re time I was vibrating and profusely sweating and I was really puttiing myself at risk.but to each their own

I'm going to close this, as I don't really see a clear Harm Reduction issue here, meaning it doesn't qualify for Basic Drug Discussion. As far as why, it's not something that we could say. The drug that you're describing is an oral Anabolic Steroid. The reason someone would take the steroids, I imagine would be completely different from the reasons fro taking Amphetamines. They're not goin to react with each other in a meaningful way.

In short, they're probably taking the steroids for lifting/getting bigger or whatever and taking the Amphetamines for a different purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.