• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Analyzing California's Legalization of Marijuana [2023]

torrymark

Greenlighter
Is weed fully legal in California ? For Medical use as well as Recreational use !

Salutations,

Does the State of California put any C(n, r) or nCr combinatorial restrictions on the possible number of savvy synergy-boosted « cocktail » soups$? What's the size of their Pe$t ¢ontrol ($anitory) Produ¢$ catalog?... Are there *NON-DETECTION* "trace" concentration levels published for all to see, though only indu$trial$ can realistically manage to avoid triggering alarms from such complex elusive recipes?!...

In my country n=96, so if it's sprayed with PCPs by the dozen then numbers get astronomical real fast, for example C(96, 12)=624668654531480, or C(96, 24)=26101718353106753000000...

Which means in a real physical world were money and time are limited it's just futile at some point to expect long-term studies in time to make truly informed decisions. But that's just me, don't take my word for it! After all « LEGAL=SAFE », right??

... :unsure:

Good day, have fun! ☮️

Is this not harmful to those who use marijuana recreationally?

Not just harmful. Ever heard of Zyklon-B (HCN) in extermination camps?

Hydrogen Cyanide happens to be a Level-3 item of the Chemical Weapons Convention, so guess what: the chronic users themselves generate and mask such contaminant "traces" with their own favourite consumption method which is combustion, generally. Convenient, hey?! Hence i'd point out it's also an *INSULT* not to totally BAN myclobutanil that converts as HCN by heat, for example...

Toxicities don't only add up, they multiply and i'll bet insect antennas manage to do detect the complex savvy soups odors of *NON-DETECTION* "tra¢e$", while the law dictates that it's not there below an arbitrary threshold actually more about analysis resolution limits than molecule-specific "posology" or similar.

And i ain't started about "eternal" molecules, which our biological bodies ain't equiped to eliminate, similar to the cumulated effects of heavy metals as arsenic or mercury on developping brains, or radiations on living tissue. In any case those who wanted a bio-tracker may have found an alternative to bio-engineering right there, considering an astronomical catalog of sanitory additives intuitively suggest some "signature" applications ultimately... Imagine if GMOs are included, etc.

If it's not forbiden then it's legal! Wait for long-term studies, but not before a couple generations.

:angryoldman:

Last edited:
I've always had a theory.

If I can make it (or grow it), have as much as I want, and do whatever I want with, including sell some to my neighbor for a small profit, and carry it around in public (in the case knives and guns too), it's legal.

I can't do all of those things, it's not legal.

It's a good way to get us to accept this faux legalization crap that only profits large companies. "Oh, it's " legal" here, but you can't grow, possess more than an ounce, and it's still a felony to sell or import". (I know, different laws different states, but you get the idea). Bad news folks, that ain't legal.

I know that's not exactly the answer you were looking for, but in my opinion the technical answer to your question is no.

in my state you aren't allowed to use marijuana in public, like even bike trails or nature places. i'm kind of against this, but it makes sense. say you are walking through the woods or something and you come across minors. you can't share with them, so you should definitely be hiding your hits from the public... i always worry about getting robbed by minors. lol.

Lets have a wide-spectrum look at the "marihuana" phenomenon, in order to know what went wrong and needs to be fixed, shall we?

In Nouvelle France the 1st man of the King happened to be also the 1st apothecary in Québec's history, which explain why our 1st "LP" chose Hydropothecary as their company name, later changed to Hexo. The 1st occurance of a ban goes back to our Pharmacy Act of 1890, more precisely the 2nd version of its "cédule" where "Indian hemp"/"Cannabis sativa L." got added to the "Liste des Poisons", euh... From Louis Hébert (1575-1627) to the Pharmacy Act update that's 1890 minus 1627 = roughly 263 years! Oh, well over 2½ centuries and when the "DANGER" was finally interpreted as law, an exclusive provincial "compétance" later unilaterally transfered by liberal Henri-Sévérin Béland in 1923, by the way, euh... Well it seems rational at least to me to point out cannabis must have been very low priority in days when Public Health would have felt rustic, if it existed at all. Then boom! Politi¢ian$ found a perfect decoy, In The Name Of Children, who were strikingly absent in Geneva's 2nd Opium Convention of February 19th, 1925 - with canuck liberal senator Raoul Dandurand as president at the Leangue of Nations, husband of women rights activist Joséphine Marchand. Certainly highly "visible" in high-society as she owned and operated her own journal and hence quite probably noticed by Janey Canuck aka juvenile female juge Emily F. Murphy, decorated by King Georges, i think, with the Dames-of-Grace Cross of St-John-of-Jerusalem... Later celebrated with a postal stamp and our canadian 50 $ bills.

Euh...

It would have been easy enough for Canada's premier Justin Trudeau to cut the cord with such twisted past where cannabis got listed besides arsenic and cyanure in Québec, then nationally BANNED « A Mari Usque Ad Mare », while the alcohol indu$try continually extended its grip, the same with tobacco, even lotery... Yet some international treaty later disguised as 3 provided our endoctrinated Public Institutions power levers to perpetuate a war that couldn't be justified in justice courts today if it hadn't existed before, thanks to politi¢ian$ who made a fu$$ of something which before them proved to be a non-issue, basically.

Too bad politicization wasn't the last burst of madness meant to mesmerize the masses. Monetarization is one determining socio-toxic venom hurting populations today and it's like all groups gaining something from bigot victorian-age prohibition converge on the definition of « the thruth about cannabis », with those most involved just excluded the same as when we were supposed to participate to pseudo-con$ultations only intended to tighten the bigot$ grip.

So does it hurt past, present and future cannabis consumers not to rectify historical "errors"? Maybe you don't feel concerned as long as it give a satisfying « Buzz » but i can't personally make abstraction of such pile of crap while expecting more just next year, when both the FCTC/COP6 and Trudeau's "légaleezation" is due for a revision...

Observing a continued tendency to flush away central matters as complex PCP profiles for inhalation i can't but announce more crap to add up and hence yes it hurts but you won't know it at 1st.

At least learn to recognize dead spots on the radar and keep in mind politi¢ian$ can't resist revealing themselves by all those places where they obstinetly refuse to go. The same with LPs getting in charge while our SQdC state MONOPOLY has a former SAQ boss previously working for the alcohol indu$try! No wonder their mandate is interpreted so badly, the last product addition being infused beef though concentrations for edibles are just ridicule (because of filtration organs e.g. lower bio-availbility). Before and After comparison of Dry Flowers under a microscope is a strinking confirmation that haters promote further *VILIFICATION* to the point of staying mute and beyond contemplative when toxic MONOPOLY effects are ever questioned. Health-Canada call critics « chemophobics », never mind about interactions except those vilifying a plant and/or its users, all considered deviant or sick, needing "help" or hating life, etc. yano! No big deal? Lets agree to disagree.

:weedleaf:

P.S.: I once had the soil, the sunlight and water accessible in some isolated spot whe i could have stood proudly in the middle of my personal home-grow, FREE OF MONETARIZATION PLEASE! 4 years later into « légaleezation» this beneficial prospect has been confiscated, for all practical purposes. Forbiding that i can wear an image on my t-shirts, never in view and no less than 9 meters from any door or window... Such sacrifice doing nothing it promissed at UNGASS 2016, quite on the opposite: there's Wax Pen in schools now it seems and of course the FCTC/COP6 didn't work on prevention of its nuisible effects.

So, absolutely yes. Wait to wake up! Who knows, perhpas we'll hear of polonium-210 (high-phosphate fertilizers) again!! ☢️

It is harmful because if we do not utilize it as directed by a doctor, our body will be affected.
Oh.
People have been using marijuana forever for healing purposes before it became a legal issue. I got a medical marijuana card here in CA when it first became an option years ago. There wasn’t any kind of prescription with directions for use that a doctor gave me. It basically just made it so I wouldn’t be hassled by police if I had some on me.

It is harmful because if we do not utilize it as directed by a doctor, our body will be affected.

Do¢tor$ are the worse source of advice on cannabis i can imagine, starting with the "medical" certification of Volcano vaporizers actually promoting dosing abuse and here's how. It begins with a long 2~3 minutes bag-filling phase that recenters its owner's universe on paraphernalia, building up anticipation which once done typically concludes with emptying the balloon completely - never mind about systemically running toward tolerance issues without ever gaining suitable health-wise training to compensate for it. Same thing with the traditional "joint" that we just finish unless financially broken badly (and also because that's gross to re-ignite)...

People have been using marijuana forever...

Time-tested despite hidden vilification vectors as illustrated promptly above.

I got a medical marijuana card...

That's another vilification vector right there, as there're ain't no "medical" firearms nor any "legal" licenses required to *MASTURBATE*, etc. Which is about a lack of decent notions of proportionality. Norml advocates for a repent style that authorizes juxtaposition of cannabis and deviance/sickness; that's not good enough as all forms of vilification vectors are left unaddressed in our respective Public Institutions. And i remember the next day after UNGA$$ 2016 former UN high-profile insider and canuck supreme court juge Louise Arbour, in company of peers, did repeated her warning dating back to the summer just before Justin Trudeau was elected:

Overcoming our addiction to repression: An address by the honourable Louise Arbour (2015-Jul-25)​

In short she explained how our politi¢ian$ DE$TROY the people's trust in their Public Institutions - just to serve bigot victorian-age prohibition i might add.

So IMHO the war between mis-guided 3rd-party incompetent collectives vs infividuals ain't no trivial VILIFICATION vector and the delay alone since the FCTC/COP6 of 2014 is evil enough to refuse walking on our knees constantly justifying ourselves while haters self-satisfy away from accountability in the back ground, yellow papers replaced by masturbation do¢tor$ on YouTube and whatnot! Amen. Drop you pants, bend forward and/or open that mouth...

All « In The Name Of Children », since the 2nd Geneva Opium Convention of 1925 which federalist liberals would rather erase from all history books, since it was Raoul Dandurand presiding while USA was busy with internal autonomist tensions vs the League of Nations.

Who's fully aware what their buzz did cost? I wonder.

It basically just made it so I wouldn’t be hassled by police if I had some on me.

Exactly what the August 24th 2016 report of Justin's « Task Force » disregarded by focussing on dispensaries while "criminal"/"recreational" consumers as myself didn't share such sub-culture installed elsewhere but certainly not in my sacrificed province with only *1* so-called "LP" over 36 nationwide...

It's pure poison, with no consumer-friendly safegards. Only more stigmatization representating us as dangerous marginals, including even potential child abusers every Halloween. Too bad the buzz makes "$toner$"/"drogué$" forget everything and laugh hard.

:stoned:

"They said something I don't like?" ::gasp:: "VILIFICATION!"

Posts like that remind me of the time in the early 2000's when everybody's parents found facebook.

Maybe the explanation is because the guy behind Egzoset is from the BBS age, before Windows captivated the average citizen with all its seducing features: light & sound, now personality cults on YT and more... Don't worry, it all passed before and so shall this present era too anyway. Technology ages faster than humans for those with just enough memory and life-span.

Je Me Souviens!
Qu-bec-Fleur-de-Lys-75x75.png