L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Anal Sex Advice From Partner For Straight Man

Hunky2000

Greenlighter
Im looking if anyone has any advise or experience on how i can get my female partner to give more anal sex to myself. I think she cant get over that it can also be fun for straight guys. She does do it on occasions however never really gets involved. Any advise or your experience would be great.

She does that already but looking advise get her enjoy giving it more and getting envolved. She does do it but you always get feeling she thinks i shouldnt be enjoying it if that makes sense.

Im looking if anyone has any advise or experience on how i can get my female partner to give more anal sex to myself. I think she cant get over that it can also be fun for straight guys. She does do it on occasions however never really gets involved. Any advise or your experience would be great.

Maybe she does not enjoy doing that? Have you talked about it?

sometimes it's foreign nature to women that all men can enjoy anal pleasure! you don't have to be gay, she needs to understand that. maybe you should discuss that with her

We have discussed it and i have explained all this and she admitted she found it odd i would like it. I also explained it was fact she was doing it which is also a big turn on. She does do it if i ask on odd time however she wont get invloved when i try if that makes sense.

ah so you want her to enjoy giving it to you. perhaps you can be more expressive when you're receiving it.

I really do try. She goes all quiet and just gets on with it. Try kissing her etc and she just like nothing lol

maybe cause she isn't getting anything out of it. have you ever tried penetrating her (dildo or penis) while she penetrates you. or maybe play with her clit

Ye always try kiss her finger her etc she always like well you want me do this etc.

What makes you think im a troll. I was simply after some advice or to get the thoughts of someone who may been in same position.

Go find a man?

So you want advice on how to get someone to enjoy a sexual act that they do out of courtesy of their love to you?

Good luck.

I suggest just accepting things the way they are or finding someone who lives playing with your butthole, which is not exactly straight imo but I get it, you like women inside your ass.

yeah, if she isn't really into it, there's not much you can do, in my opinion.

//

I suggest just accepting things the way they are or finding someone who lives playing with your butthole, which is not exactly straight imo but I get it, you like women inside your ass.
ehm, enjoying anal stimulation doesn't have anything to do with being straight or gay.... lots of straight men enjoy receiving anal from a woman.

Most of the point of my post is that the sexual acts do seem to be performed only because the OP's partner is indulging him.

His female partner does not seem to be into it. She does it to pleasure and satisfy the OP because she cares about him.

Asking her to enjoy it is a whole another thing. How can she enjoy something she doesn't?

I think the OP is best to accept the fact the sexual act we are discussing is done for him and not because his partner is into it. He can either accept that his chick really is not into going into his anus or he could find someone who does.

I do think the OP should realize his chick is a trooper because it is hard to imagine that act is sexual at all to her and probably a bit gross. She is doing a bit more than slipping a finger in there. She might even get turned off a bit or question his manhood.

I do see how anal stimulation is not a gay or straight thing. It is more of that part of the body is sexual to them. I personally do not want anything in my ass but I do like to give anal to a woman how enjoys it. I do not like to perform a sex act a woman does not enjoy and I do not really expect women to perform sex acts they do not enjoy.

That being said the OP might not want to take this situation for granted.

Some women DO like to take the dominant role and can get off on it. Others do it because they love giving pleasure to their partners.
Others do not find this at all interesting and it seems like you have got one of the latter.

^
That's what I am saying.

She does still indulge you though. You should appreciate that.

For her it is just sticking her hand in your ass until you tell her you are satisfied. I think the only thing she gets out of it is pleasing you and that says a bit about how much she cares about you.

That being said I am sure there is a woman out there who will be all about sticking things in your ass. I dunno if you watch the television program Shameless but the character Sheila would be right up your alley and your ass.