L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Anal masturbation

Alice in Nirvana

Greenlighter
So I'm a guy, 19 years old. I decided to massage myself in "that region" and it felt really good. ive ready things about male g spots, and stimulating the prostate. I ended up rubbing,my ass, and I actueally came from doing that! For some reason I thought you could only orgasm by stimulating your penis. How does that work? Sorry this is a really weird question, just want to know how it works haha xD

you need to visit your local vicar for a chat.

nah look up prostte stmulation online theses loaaaaaaaaaaads of stuff ou thee. hav fun!

Ah the joys of the Prostate ! Prostate stimulation can give you really intense orgasms - there are quite a few threads in this section about it, what people use (toys etc), positions etc.

There is also prostate milking that involves stimulation which can lead you to ooze a load of precum, cum without orgasm - strange sensation.

Butt plugs and anal beads are bullshit. Just get a g-spot stimulator.

Butt plugs and anal beads are bullshit. Just get a g-spot stimulator.

The problem with your message is not everyone who is into anal masturbation is going for G-spot prostate) stimulation. But plugs and anal beads give a different type of sensation and are used for other things than simple prostate massage.

I love butt plugs I keep one in all day and walk around with my ass stretched and nobody knows its hot