• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Anal administration of Dihydrocodeine.

mysafehome01

Bluelighter
Normal injested dose is ~ 180 - 240mg.

What would you recommend for plugging? Should I reduce it?

5ml warm water a good amount? Also do I just crush the pills and mix with the water?

Is it ok to add 1mg Etizolam/ Etizest (Benzo)?

Last edited:
Yes, just crush and mix with water. 5ml should be plenty. It's going to have faster onset but BA wise it's probably not too far off from oral, so I wouldn't reduce your dosage that much.

Yes, just crush and mix with water. 5ml should be plenty. It's going to have faster onset but BA wise it's probably not too far off from oral, so I wouldn't reduce your dosage that much.

SO, say I take 210mg oral how much would you suggest I plug?

Thanks, and is it wise to add either Cetirizine (non drowsy), Diphenydramine/ Promethazine before? To combat the histamine release? As I suspect it to be pretty intense.

Thanks, and is it wise to add either Cetirizine (non drowsy), Diphenydramine/ Promethazine before? To combat the histamine release? As I suspect it to be pretty intense.

I wouldn't add that to the mixture you're plugging, just take those orally. Yes, it'll help with the itch you get.

I wouldn't add that to the mixture you're plugging, just take those orally. Yes, it'll help with the itch you get.

Oh yes sorry, I didn't mean plugging those haha! Is it best before hand/ same time or after the plug?

Thanks again for the quick replies, it's appreciated.

Oh yes sorry, I didn't mean plugging those haha! Is it best before hand/ same time or after the plug?

Thanks again for the quick replies, it's appreciated.

I would take those about 30 minutes or so before plugging. And no problem.

As long as you aren't near a nod dosage, the combination shouldn't kill you. But just watch your dosages.

Guess I'll just stay away from the Benzo. I've done them together loads but never when plugging Dihydro.

Better safe than sorry.

Thanks again hatrix, it's much appreciated.