• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

AMT Succinate

Ok but what would you feel at 2mg? It is not a psychedelic or even much of a stimulant at 2mg. Classic literature, Shulgin's book, take it from the trip reports...its not really psychoactive till 10mg and I think 20mg is about the minimum for most to feel anything 'trippy.'

And if it means anything I have smoked AMT...I know that's not eating it but even that route, 10mg not very strong, I had the base and used a proper DMT pipe.

I've recently acquired a gram of freebase AMT. At 10mg it's undoubtedly active and caused full pupil dilation for me. There was a bit of a moodlift and alternating stimulation and sedation. Tiny 1-5mg amounts do something as well, some GI activity and hints of something coming up for several hours that never really manifest into much other than a mild moodlift and energy boost that lasts all day. Things appear to look different as well although it's hard to say how...

Your description of the look of it reminds me of all of the degraded AMT freebase I've ever seen. Sounds like it could be a vendor's attempt to convince you their product is high quality. That said, degraded AMT is alright, it's still AMT, but I've never had an experience on it that touched my experience with the sparkly white fresh AMT.

I've only had freebase AMT degrade to a very smelly yellow-ish substance, I guess if yellow is a light discoloration you can imagine that there are darker shades as it progresses. Not always, yellow can also turn into progressively more intense yellow... seems hard to predict ultimate tint.

The other much less probable possibility imo would be that there is a common impurity in AMT that when salted with succinic acid becomes colored... looking at succinic acid, it shouldn't since it is just a simple dicarboxylic acid.

Either way, it kinda succs dunit?

this IS my bucket list drug.......this and peyote.......may have to get on the dark net and find me some......too bad cause 2 years ago it was easily obtainable via mail from china.....no more ;-(

Sounds like an improper synth, I've had 4-aco-dmt that looked like that but it still got me to where I needed to go, not really a noticeable drop in potency either

I've only had freebase AMT degrade to a very smelly yellow-ish substance, I guess if yellow is a light discoloration you can imagine that there are darker shades as it progresses. Not always, yellow can also turn into progressively more intense yellow... seems hard to predict ultimate tint.

The other much less probable possibility imo would be that there is a common impurity in AMT that when salted with succinic acid becomes colored... looking at succinic acid, it shouldn't since it is just a simple dicarboxylic acid.

Either way, it kinda succs dunit?

The AMT in question that I had that turned fully brown was stored badly and quite a few years old... it had previously been the chalky white freebase (not the sparkly white freebase).