Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

aMT or aMT/MDMA on consecutive days ?

Achten

Bluelighter
So my question is this.
I know mdma shouldnt be done too much, i always let min 1 month in between, mostly 4 or even more. I’m well aware that doing mdma on consecutive days is a bad idea.

What i’d like to know is if taking amt on day one, and mdma on day two would be an option without too much downsides? Or possibly even doing amt on both days, maybe differing dosages ? ?

Discuss away ?

Xorxoth's report comes to mind: four days on MDMA, the rest of the month spent crying..
(Pulled from memory, please do correct!)

Both MDMA and aMT are serotonin releasers, so alternating won't help.

amt is a cool substance if you do one and then the other the next day you will feel quite burnt out. Its up to you if you weigh out the benefits to the downsides. I use to abuse mdma alot and the comedowns get extremely rough with brain zaps sleep paralysis wanting to cry at anything and everything for weeks.

Doses of aMT under 20mg can be taken daily ime with negative effects, as soon as you throw some MDMA get ready for a bit of depression. The two play very nicely at first but then two days later you find yourself crying at Star Trek because the story line was particularly deep that day
aMT can add a lot of magic to the roll of MDMA, but you pay the price

I have taken fairly large doses of MDMA and aMT together, does not mean it is safe but it is not as lethal as some might say.
I recommend caution if you do this combo, don't be a hero.
Honestly, I would say to take aMT both days with no MDMA, that will give you the best chance of being able to enjoy yourself with the least comdown.
Take a smaller dose of aMT on the first day like 30-50 mg, and then the second day you can take a bit more but I recommend against going over 100mg.
Maybe the second day you can plug/insufflate, but beware that snorting aMT burns far more than MDMA, and that is for the salt, the freebase is really painful.