View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

aMT+2C-B combo

ThanksLois

Bluelighter
Heyhey, I was wondering whether anyone has tried an aMT and 2C-B combo? If so, how much did you take and how was it?

Tbh both those reports are not just combinations of aMT and 2C-B, other stuff was also used. I did a search before posting ans found nothing that answers my question.
So I'm just curious about only using those two together, without anything else (except for nitrous or weed).
Anyone's input would be greatly appreciated!

Haven't tried that combo myself, though I think it would be very enjoyable. Both compounds are pretty strong empathogens, could be quite nice. I would take the amt first then the 2C-B about two hours later so that the trips line up nicely.

Alright, pretty much as I expected then. Awesome! Will be doing this soon, I'll post how it went.

Post back, would love to hear how it goes down, sounds goood man :D

I've done it once, took the 2C-B like 5 hours into the aMT trip..it was rather disappointing tbh, probably already way too much cross tolerance at this point.

There was definitely a increase in intensity, but only lasted like 1 hour.

Due to aMT's insanely long onset it's next to impossible for both substances to peak at the same time without having these tolerance issues.

My doses were 60mg aMT and 25mg 2C-B iirc, both oral.

Hey !
I think it would be usesless if i open a new thread so i will post here,

This week end, with friends, i mixed Amt and 2C-P (with a few ug of 25I), take care ! I did it with an extremely low oral dose(ranged from 4 to 8mg) of 2c-P (just the beginning of visual whereas the laughing are more intense)

After 2H-2H30 and the coming up largely launched , a light amount of 25I was added (250 to 1000 miccrog i remember) after that drop in insuflation, we all decide to explore the nearest forest with the plan to smoke some amt in it, after our drop done, i felt a very nice body high and a strong mood lift , the amt smoked didn't produce all what i expected , she increased a lot my body high and give me the sensation to weigh like the wind =D, at this point, their was a nice and sweet euphoria and visually i saw some but nothing to extraordinaire !

I will share an advice for this combo although, there is just a little IMAO impact from AMT, and no SS or other apparent complication, all of these drug stimulate your adrenaline in your brain and can make tachychardia, vasoconstriction etc (especially the 2C/25I) so when you try a combo like this , do like me : 1/3 or 1/4 of each dose and more you have to drop (or add a new substance) the more you should have to be carefull !

This is said, you can enjoy a nice ride %)

Last edited:
I tried aMT (35 mg) with bk-2C-B (~130 mg? I don't exactly remember). It was just a day after combining aMT (again, 35 mg), LSD (100 micrograms plus 100 micrograms 4-5 hours later) and 5-MeO-DALT (50 mg), so I guess there were some cross tolerance issues (although I had not taken any phens the first day).

It was still a very nice experience, somehow felt like aMT+LSD but smoother, and lacked some of the deep insightfulness, but wasn't as shallow as aMT by itself (I love aMT but find it to be of little to no therapeutic and/or philosophical value on its own).