AMSTERDAMN- BL meetup Mar 5-Mar10(rolling lady, etc.)

heads

Bluelighter
What up? So we're all going to Amsterdamn, and I'm sure you guys are as excited as me. Anyway if you guys do want to meet up than let's do it. I'm gonna be with 9 people, which I heard is kinda hard to travel with cause coffee shops are supposed to be pretty small and anywhere you go you kinda take over the place. How many people are you going with? We should probably meet up one night and go to a club together or something. It will be cool to hang out with other Americans while I'm there. I'm gonna probably roll twice while I'm there, which I would never do in one week anymore, but hey, it's Amsterdamn. We should be able to find the bomb pills through a hookup we have over there, so maybe we could even roll together.
Later this week I'm gonna go get some maps and we're gonna start planning our trip more, we're thinking of staying in a place called the Philosoph. Once we all figure out exactly what we're doing, and where we're staying just post it on here and we can agree on a place and time. My e-mail address on here is fake, but if you post yours I will e-mail you if I have to-like if bluelight shuts down again. So what do ya think? Meetup in AMSTERDAMN!!
peace, head