• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Amphetimines headache- dangerous?

Deemgd

Bluelighter
I'm just wondering if it's normal to have intense, splitting headaches while using amphetimines- specifically adderall. Is that just a side effect of recreational usage or can it be a warning sign for super high blood pressure/impending stroke? Are amp headaches a reason to worry?

Headaches are a common side effect. You need to do alot of speed to die, like a ridiculious amount. Just stay hydrated.

That being said, you know yourself better than us, if you think you need to go to the hospital then go.

If you don't have a blood pressure machine of your own, you could go to a 24 hour pharmacy and get it checked. Like pickled said, headaches from adderall are not unusual but if you feel you're in stroke territory get medical attention.

Hi Deemgd I would refer to the the post Lucifersam666 made to you in your thread in Drug Culture. He has stated there that your current dosages of adderal are exceptionally high and need to be looked at. These headaches could be a side effect of this. I would highly recommend you see you GP about this.

Make sure to stay hydrated too. Dehydration can occur quite easily if you're sweating and not eating for long periods of time.

Preferably with something like Gatorade/Pedialyte with the extra electrolytes.

Strokes are preceded by blurry vision and classic BLACK spots coming from peripheral to middle vision. Blurred speech, loss of sensation on one side and then severe headache/ collapse.

Meth headaches are dehydration and muscle cramps up the neck and scalp .

Drink gatorade or electrolytes, have magnesium and have some ibuprofen.

Itss not likely to be stroke, just too much gear and just need a break.

Put a cold cloth over your eyes and chill

A little insight a doctor gave me, if it's just a headache you'll most likely be just peachy, if it's a headache accompanied by a pulsating feeling seek immediate medical help.