• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Amphetamines, sort of

Marcus Gibbins

Greenlighter
There is a lot of what is called' polish Base" kicking around my home town. Does anybody know what it actually contains? It is sold as speed but has a completely different feel to any ' phet I have ever encountered.
A friend snorts it daily and asked about smoking it.without knowing what it is I am reluctant to mess with it chemically as it were.
Don't bother with it my self, don't get a buzz.

The Polish are renowned for good quality amphetamine sulphate so 'Polish base' certainly suggests that it is indeed 'phet. In what way does it have a different feel?

I had polish amphetamine before from the DN, years and year back. Sold as base/speed.
It did seem stronger than what we normally get in the UK.it was paste but a little thinner than normal, almost liquidy in some parts. I think I remember reading it was something to do with the special types of polish oils made to manufacture it. It stank to high heaven.
Pretty sure you can't smoke it.

No ' kick start my heart", no jaw clenching / chewing. Keeps you awake and chatting, evary thing is funny but no desire to dance the night away or clean the kitchen. Burns your sinus more than expected

I had polish amphetamine before from the DN, years and year back. Sold as base/speed.
It did seem stronger than what we normally get in the UK.it was paste but a little thinner than normal, almost liquidy in some parts. I think I remember reading it was something to do with the special types of polish oils made to manufacture it. It stank to high heaven.
Pretty sure you can't smoke it.
Comes as fluffy white powder, no cat pee sort of smell. The locals just use the word base to mean speed now.
You are correct regarding the special polish oils. Not as restricted on chemicals. They have a way of making the phenilacetone we would never manage. Don't think this applies as that is what gives the smell

Just a shot in the dark here, but perhaps this stuff has a higher ratio of dextroamphetamine to laevoamphetemine. This could explain the less 'pushy' effects. But as said above, if it is sulphate then it wont be smokable.

Just a shot in the dark here, but perhaps this stuff has a higher ratio of dextroamphetamine to laevoamphetemine. This could explain the less 'pushy' effects. But as said above, if it is sulphate then it wont be smokable.
Could well be correct. And no idea what it is cut with. Personally I would be reluctant to risk inhaling fumes of an unknown substance just to see what it was.
Thanks

This is semi-topic related, can you smoke adderall? Or is that just fucking stupid? Dont think ill ever try but outta curiosity

This is semi-topic related, can you smoke adderall? Or is that just fucking stupid? Dont think ill ever try but outta curiosity
By the time you have crushed them, extracted the phetamined, alcalated the sulphates etc you could have scored some meth, smoked it and cleaned your pipe.