Amphetamines like ADHD Meds good for cutting fat ?

Byzek

Bluelighter
Im planning a cutting diet and im planning to do it with methylphenidate.
I guess in US its common under the name of ritaline or vivanse or whatever.

I have a high bf % so I guess that will work well.

I gained weight thourhg 3-4 months, now Im aggressive and wanna fight that back again.

I guess in US its common under the name of ritaline or vivanse or whatever.

I gained weight thourhg 3-4 months, now Im aggressive and wanna fight that back again.
Sports & Gaming isn't really the proper forum for this thread.

Moving to Sports & Image Enhancing Drugs.

I guess in US its common under the name of ritalin or vyvanse or whatever.

I gained weight through 3-4 months, now Im aggressive and wanna fight that back again.

Amphetamines are associated with vasoconstriction, not something you should induce when performing physical exercise, plus can effect bone composition over the longer term..
Rather than look for pharmaceutical options, maybe you should lower, or drop carbs, employ keto style diet, with intermittent fasting.
You'd have potential for amazing results..

I have 2 good friends that got fat as a whale after its anfetamine sulfate addiction. The mechanism is like they spend 2 days on speed, eating zero cals. Then they sleep like monsters and assault the fridge. Rinse ans repeat. After 2-3 years bot are like 20 kilos (40pounds) heavier each.

So probably its a bad idea.

You should look at tesofensine, semaglutide or tirzepatide, they all are quite promising, but they are not cheap.

Or do as genetic suggest, intermitent fasting while lowering carbs. That´s guaranteed shreded if you have the will

I think you need to be aware of what drugs from weightloss do.

Semaglutide and its fellow class of drugs basically reduce hunger.

Amphetamines and stimulants reduce hunger as well.

Dinitrophenol, a fairly dangerous drug, actually makes you burn more calories.

T3 can increase TDEE or your overall caloric needs, iirc.

So one needs to be aware that most drugs help reduce your hunger, and a few increase caloric needs or increase calories burned.

From what I've read, semaglutide is amazing. Couple that with a stimulant, and you should be able to reduce caloric intake relatively safely.

Tirzepatide is even better. That new compounds just destroys hunger signals without touching the rest of the systems. Classic stimulants kill hunger but you can not sleep and you get wired as fuck, anxious, depleted, ect. They are toxic for the heart and probably brain too.

The only supposed side effects of this new generation ones are slow digestions and some nausea/gut disconfort, but it dont happens to everyone. So as long as they dont find any new side effects, they are truly a new generation. It seems tirzepatide produces less disconfort and additional fat burning pathways so its really revolutionary. Well, time will tell, they are pretty novel, but as I said, promising

In my teens I loved to do DXM (dextromethorphan) for its mood lift in low recreational dosages (<200mg) and found it to ramp up metabolism greatly and without the rebound of amphetamines. I remember being outside in the snow with just a thin leather jacket on and feeling comfortably hot, also had loads of energy. Specially when combined with caffeine. Maybe this could be something to try for you guys? DXM is available over the counter in many jurisdictions.