• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Amphetamines - Dissolving in water

exxsinn

Greenlighter
Hi,

SWIM likes to dissolve about 400-500mg of amphetamines in 10ml of boiled-off tap water. This creates a clear solution. SWIM applies it through this a nasal spray bottle like you buy nose-spray in.

• Does dissolving speed in water change it's chemical properties in any way?
• Does it have an affect to the bio availability compared to normal insufflation?
• Is it more or less damaging than normal insufflation?

Any clues? It's appreciated.

No, dissolving it won't dull any of its psychoactive properties if thats what you mean.
Id only be concerned about losing product if its being used in a spritzer thing and the leftovers arent reclaimed, but some people dont care about losing small amounts like that.
If it were me i would just snort the water in lines "as needed" if that makes sense.
**edit - actually now that i think about it, snorting the meth water isnt very efficient either. Idk man, if youre dead set on mixing it in water and not shooting it, you can always add kool aid or soda and drink it.

Last edited:
No, dissolving it won't dull any of its psychoactive properties if thats what you mean.
Id only be concerned about losing product if its being used in a spritzer thing and the leftovers arent reclaimed, but some people dont care about losing small amounts like that.
If it were me i would just snort the water in lines "as needed" if that makes sense.
**edit - actually now that i think about it, snorting the meth water isnt very efficient either. Idk man, if youre dead set on mixing it in water and not shooting it, you can always add kool aid or soda and drink it.

It's about being able to take it in a way that works about as quickly as insufflation, in public, whenever you want. This seems the most efficient way. SWIM don't care about losing 5% of product.

Last edited:
Well,
Question #1: No.
Question #3: it's much less damaging to nasal tissue.

& Question #2 i'd also like to know 😗☕

Well,
Question #1: No.
Question #3: it's much less damaging to nasal tissue.

& Question #2 i'd also like to know 😗☕

Q2 is kinda the million dollar question isn't it :D

For sure taking it with an aerosol dispenser like an "otrivin bottle" is more efficient than snorting the water. For sure all rest product not taken in by the mucus membrane will be digested (bio availability is lower, so boo). However, SWIMS personal feel so far is that it's better than snorting. Both on nose damage, as on availability. Just looking for some scientific confirmation.

Last edited:
Q2 is kinda the million dollar question isn't it :D

For sure taking it with an aerosol dispenser like an "otrivin bottle" is more efficient than snorting the water. For sure all rest product not taken in by the mucus membrane will be digested (bio availability is lower, so boo). However, SWIMS personal feel so far is that it's better than snorting. Both on nose damage, as on availability. Just looking for some scientific confirmation.
I actually just tried it out last night. Well, sort of. I put about a teaspoon (might've been less) of distilled water and an unknown amount of table salt into a small ceramic dish and let it dissolve. The resulting syrup was snorted up through a standard bic pen and BLAST OFF.

Idk why i put off trying that for so long. It's a unique, almost a "rush" feeling, though not as pleasurable as a good burn from a normal line. The best part for me hands down is that you bypass the worst of the drip.

Nose feels better too.

Couple things i forgot to mention-
This ROA seems to have produced a persistant "salt" taste in my mouth that doesnt go away even after brushing repeatedly. That makes me think its coming from my gums or saliva gland, which is worrisome.

Fully distilled water is actually not moisturizing as far as I know. And you used so much table salt it became a syrup. SWIM just adds 50% of salt of what would normally be called a saline solution, and then saturate the solution with amphetamines. Basically until it stops dissolving. Run it through a tea sieve once to catch the undissolved amph and done. Put in sprayer and casually apply during a conversation with your boss :D

Fully distilled water is actually not moisturizing as far as I know. And you used so much table salt it became a syrup. SWIM just adds 50% of salt of what would normally be called a saline solution, and then saturate the solution with amphetamines. Basically until it stops dissolving. Run it through a tea sieve once to catch the undissolved amph and done. Put in sprayer and casually apply during a conversation with your boss :D

I take that back it wasn't distilled, it was standard spring water. And although I'm sure actual saline solution would be ideal, the "unknown amount of table salt" thing was in reference to a few pinches of the drug itself lol.
Sorry for the confusion, the staff here are big on harm reduction and stating precise dosages if/when describing frequency of use, or experiences.

Anyway, yes, crystals dissolved completely with no trouble. I just find the side effect, if it is linked to this ROA, pretty unpleasant and hard to ignore.
Why would snorting an aqueous solution produce such a dehydrating effect like this when snorting the solid form doesn't? 🧂🧂🧂💢💢