• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Amphetamine // Xanax

MrJacobb

Greenlighter
Alrighty, prescribed 20mg XR real Adderall as well as 2mg xanax generic bars, (both are script so are real)

Recently been taking the 20XR in the morning but it does pretty much nothing, at all. Wanting to bump it up to 40mg XR and see what that does and curious if it's safe? (NO tolerance)

Have 30mg IR salts as well, the orange ovals, Usually break it into half or quarters and take through the day and actually works but am curious why those work so well whilst XR does not.

And another problem is the xanax if I take too much which is like one pill it interacts with the adderall and just feels like mer you know? What is the sweet spot for these two and is it safe to take 40XR? Thanks

Adderall xr may reach its cmax 8 hours past consumption. Meaning the highest levels are achieved after 8 hours.

This could make it appear it is not working because its hard to associate the effects with the consumption.

Also the change in levels is very slow. Its like being in a room slowly getting hotter over many vs cranking it up quickly.

Combining adderall and xanax has been done many times before check out how it worked for them. In my opinion xanax is not a long term solution.

d1nach, I've heard it releases half at first then the other half around four hours later? I don't know if this is the case but I usually take IR around 8 hours for studying so I

suppose I wouldn't really know, will try tomorrow and let you know how it goes. Also the xanax I take as needed and usually not even the full pill but I have to sometimes to keep

from freaking so I was asking what dosage would calm me but not make me feel like a zombie you know? :)

https://theodora.com/drugs/adderall_xr_capsules_shire_us.html

This is pretty useful. Its atleast what id go by personally for my adderall use.

As for the xanax i thought you meant daily use. Because typically amphetamines make you feel great but anxious then benzos help with the anxious. But, then the benzos stop working. Then its basically story of my life having panic attacks on benzos.

But, if they are used infrequently its really impossible to know. For example my mom takes half of 0.125 my dad 0.5 mg. People vary alot before you take them daily.

I checked out the site, going to skip the IR today see what happens, as for Xanax I guess I will have to just find that on my own. I will let you know the results, thanks for your advice! :)

Adderall xr may reach its cmax 8 hours past consumption. Meaning the highest levels are achieved after 8 hours.

This could make it appear it is not working because its hard to associate the effects with the consumption.

Also the change in levels is very slow. Its like being in a room slowly getting hotter over many vs cranking it up quickly.

Combining adderall and xanax has been done many times before check out how it worked for them. In my opinion xanax is not a long term solution.

;) ;) ;)

Alrighty, prescribed 20mg XR real Adderall as well as 2mg xanax generic bars, (both are script so are real)

Recently been taking the 20XR in the morning but it does pretty much nothing, at all. Wanting to bump it up to 40mg XR and see what that does and curious if it's safe? (NO tolerance)

Have 30mg IR salts as well, the orange ovals, Usually break it into half or quarters and take through the day and actually works but am curious why those work so well whilst XR does not.

And another problem is the xanax if I take too much which is like one pill it interacts with the adderall and just feels like mer you know? What is the sweet spot for these two and is it safe to take 40XR? Thanks
Just now I have take 40mg methylphenidate snorted with 2mg alprazolam orally