• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Amphetamine withdrawal

Vrachox

Bluelighter
What are best advices for someone that was long amph user/abuser these advices can include medicine,health advices and basicaly everything.
Tnx much love

What does amp WD feel like? Always wondered since I don't use it. Is it at all like opiate WD?

Hi,
I dont know how opiate wd looks alike but stims WD feels like unmotivated,lazy and sleeping too much.

What does amp WD feel like? Always wondered since I don't use it. Is it at all like opiate WD?
Nothing like opioid WD. And alcohol or benzo WD are much worse-- can be fatal.
Amphetamine WD is basically catching up on sleep and then being extremely hungry. Some depression and laziness, too.
Eat well, take vitamins-- especially C and B complex. Get some sleep, then get some exercise. Amp WD is really not that bad.
You'll probably be over it in a week, although psychological cravings can last much longer.
That's my experience.
YMMV

Last edited:
Tnx my man,
I also wonder would armodafinil + methylphenidat help to stay awake and be productive.
Tnx

How long is long in your case? What dosages were you using?

Usually it doesn't take too long and you should be able to sleep the worst off. Problem can be post acute withdrawal though.

Methylphenidate will certainly help but also just extend the withdrawal as its more of a substitute than a comfort med. Modafinil might be better but I don't know too much about it. Maybe just try it?

No, in short you pretty much sleep a lot. That's the short list. Mental takes a few months to a year to come back to normal depending on how much you used.

I'd take a heavy amphetamine detox 10x over an opiate withdrawal

Not sure if this is normal or anyone else has this hence why I'm asking. Back in Europe when good PV was easy to get I used to be quite a beast on the stuff & anyone who's smoked a fair bit will know what a pervert it made you, now before all the PV I smoked when I'd burn rocks it never made me horny. Since I stopped smoking PV &
a-pvp and began smoking a fair bit of rock I become a right pervert just like I felt on PV, my Internet history hen I have the pipe out like right now is horrific 🤣😉

Anyone else had this experience too or am I alone here?

Don't even think about it, that's nothing you'll be fine. Anything you think will be all in your head. Just catch up on some sleep and eat like a pig for the next few days
I fully agree, I do amp binges of a full week day and night untill the hallucinations get out of control, take some xanax, sleep about 6 hrs and I have no wds whatsoever...