• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Amphetamine sulfate

Jakem52

Greenlighter
SWIM bought speed on the dark net. This is SWIMS fourth time ordering and said that the past three were amazing. Nothing but euphoric. Obviously the come downs but not side effects really.
SWIMS shipment came in yesterday and did a line of about 40mg and felt pretty good and then swim went and smoke 2 bong rips and then about 45 min after the bong rips( an hour 20 since the first line) Swim decided to do another about equal line( swim said it was eyeballed as there was no scale)
Since that second line
Every time Maybe 5-10 min after it
Breaks out in a rash, mostly alone the neck and goes onto the shoulder and a little on the chest and a little on the back
It's all connected it seems
But it's a hot rash that Can be felt constantly
And then goes away maybe 15 min after it comes
There has never been anything like this before so SWIM is wondering what the cause of this could be?
A friend of swim said it could be an allergy to pollen as it is in Southern California but swim has never had any past allergies ever

It's my first post so please bear with me lol
Any help would be appreciated

please don't use swim here - it doesn't protect you from anything and its really annoying to read. you might wanna check out the BLUA.
the rash could be caused by any number of impurities in the amphetamine, hell, you could be allergic to the amphet itself - but we really can't diagnose you via the internet so just chuck it all away

sorry about that lol ive read other posts and saw that they used it so i just thought it was common practice wont happen again!
But i have not had this with any of the other 3 times i have ordered from him, the only reason i bought from him is because so many people had praised him and his product and i agree, all three packages were perfect, but this is the first time i am getting this rash, i havent been working out as much the past month as i have moved and what not but could that be a possible cause?

^ you think you got a rash because you haven't been exercising as much?

i have no idea, I'm more so just asking is it likely that this rash is related to the speed as i have never had it before and i use amph, wether it be speed or adderall, a good amount, and never have i had this rash appear before. I have read it could be a heat rash induced by the drug? if that is the case is there something i should be worried about.

basically is it likely this drug is causing this and if so is it safe lol

it sounds to me that its likely that the drug is causing your rash.
if i were you i would stop taking it but you're your own person do what you want.

but if i have never had it before what could have changed to make it appear now

couldn't tell you mate, perhaps the amphet has a different cut in it that doesn't agree with you? its not as if clandestinely produced narcotics adhere to health and safety regulations.
or it could be something entirely unrelated. perhaps you're going thru puberty or maybe you've been bitten by bed bugs. i don't know.

lol thats crazy you mention bed bugs because that is the reason i moved lol my roomate brought them to our place so i left hahah

but thanks man

couldn't tell you mate, perhaps the amphet has a different cut in it that doesn't agree with you? its not as if clandestinely produced narcotics adhere to health and safety regulations.
or it could be something entirely unrelated. perhaps you're going thru puberty or maybe you've been bitten by bed bugs. i don't know.

Haha puberty? Holy gosh dude I spit my water everywhere

^ ha my bad i was a little a lot wasted when i wrote that - im sure it was the bed bugs ;)

=D keeping and 2MS...I laughed out loud. Thank you, both!

I'm WAY past puberty and menopause! :!..."a little a lot" goofy from MMJ. This weed isn't going to work beyond shiz 'n giggles.

Today I'm hurting, I'm sad about my existence (not life) Pain meds for this disease cause GI death. Zoloft isn't holding back the depression. I need HELP that isn't there.

Just for a brief moment, the GIGGLES kicks GI's ass.

^ anytime dixiechik :) so sorry to hear about your troubles, glad to hear i could provide some respite - however brief.

I turn bright red and it looks like a rash when i take mý amphetamine 55 mg for narcolepsy. I use shaving cream, head and shoulders, clear soap, 70 percent ethanol, and white soap a little of each rub it all over fir about 5 minutes, taje a shosernfor 10 minutes standing just iut of range slowly adding handfuls rubing it in then wash it off for 5 minutes. Then dry completely off and apply glycerin, petroleum jelly, triethanolamine, cetyl alcohol, stearic acid, and ethanol if wet dry with sodium chloride or polyethylene glycol

^ man thats a lot of work for a rash - must be real bad. can't you change your meds if its effecting you that bad\/

It completely doesnt occur when I do this and it takes me under a hour to fet ready in the morning so its not too much more than normal. Plus narcolepsy > sensitive skin and compared to amphetamine to be honest I feel like everything a joke in preventing cataplexy

^ sorry i didn't quite understand that mate?
sounds horrible tho :(

I take amphetamine for narcolepsy and it works. So having sensitive skin and just having to put on lube is work it. I just look like a compulsive masterbater because of all the lotion i go through.

oooh right right, ha must be annoying to keep having to apply lotion 24/7? i cant even stand to put sunblock on tho so i'm a bit weird about that stuff
have you tried other medications like modafinil? and if you did, did any of them give you rashes?

Yes i take modafinil at the same. None give me rashes its hard to explain like my skin getz irritated easier so it gets red and dry like flush when u drink too much