• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants AMPHETAMINE SULFATE NASAL SPRAY (How To Guide)

dexamprofessor

Greenlighter
AMPHETAMINE SULFATE NASAL SPRAY

Due to a lack of readily available guides on how to make saline amp. sulfate nasal spray, I figured I'd put one together. Made my first bottle last night, works like a damn charm. I'll be including a guide on a basic acetone wash, as any cut that doesn't dissolve in water may clog the sprayer stem/assembly. With that being said, let's do this shit.
Things you will need
⦁ Amphetamine Sulfate
⦁ Saline solution
⦁ Vinegar
⦁ Nasal spray bottle
⦁ Two (2) shot glasses/small pyrex dishes
⦁ Luer-lock syringe w/ wide gauge needle

First off, let's clean this shit up. For the sake of saving time, I'm going to just straight copy/paste the guide I followed, along with the source link. You will lose some weight if done correctly, I started with 1.25g and ended up with around .760g after the wash, but know I've got something that works better, dissolves better, and burns a hell of a lot less. Had to wash more to make up the last .3g or so.

Simple Speed (Amphetamine Sulfate) Purification
Hey, here is a simple purification tek I use. It's not the best, but it is really easy and hard to fuck up.
Basic scientific principle behind tek: Amphetamine sulfate does not dissolve in acetone, most cut-ins will.
Note that some cut-ins will not dissolve in acetone, ephedrine is one that is pretty common. Regardless it will purify your product to a good extent , just use caution

1. Put speed in shot glass
2. Pour acetone in and fill till the volume of acetone is roughly double the volume of speed.
3. Mix it up, make sure the acetone comes in contact with all the powder
4. Let it settle. The acetone should be cloudy, speed should be in a visible layer at the bottom of the glass.
5. Once settled use an eye dropper to take out the acetone, make sure you don't suck up the speed. Mix and pour off remaining acetone,
6. Dump the speed (now a paste again) onto a plate or pyrex and let it dry just like if you were drying paste.

Link to guide

Alright, now that that's done, lets proceed to the math and figure out a few things. How many sprays per bottle? How many sprays per ml? How many mg per bottle? How many mg per spray? etc.
*The bottle I just made has a concentration of around 10mg per spray
*Amp. Sulfate has a max solubility of 80mg per 1ml of water

I started with a jumbo bottle (18.2ml) of some Flonase knockoff, turns out it was sealed tight. Of course, upon opening, the glass bottle broke, though thankfully I was able to save the sprayer mechanism. The measurements of how many sprays per bottle or ml kind of tie directly in to the sprayer. The bottle said 144 sprays per bottle (18.2ml), so I just started there and went forward as I adapted the spray volume to my new bottle (12.5ml).

144 sprays per 18.2ml
7.9 (let's call it 8) sprays per 1ml
80mg per 1ml
80mg x 12.5ml = 1,000mg (1 gram)
10mg per spray

In all honesty, the most challenging part of this process was opening that cursed bottle. Calculations are pretty straight forward, as long as you can at least start knowing how many sprays per bottle there are. The rest of the guide is basically a retelling of what I did with my measurements. On to the next one...
Grab your purified amp along with a bottle of saline. Weigh out the amp (in my case, one gram), chop that shit as fine as you fuckin can, and toss it in a mixing glass/dish. Measure out your saline (12.5ml for my batch).
*It wouldn't hurt to heat up the saline before mixing. Helps the amp dissolve quicker.
Once mixed, add around 3 drops of vinegar. This will aid in dissolving the amp, and doesn't smell nearly as potent as 3 drops of vinegar in plain old water would. Doen't burn like uncut amp sulfate either, barely even notice its in there.

And....yeah. I think that should do it. Like I mentioned before. The hardest part is opening the spray bottle, so maybe look for one with a screw top.

Thanks for reading. Hope this helps.

-dexamprofessor