• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Amphetamine - SPEED - puryfying

petrikpha

Greenlighter
Hello, from time to time we go to party and use AMPH - Speed..

I hope there is no addiction, when we do it once in a few weeks..

I read many articels about how to purify speed through recrystalization.

I can not imagine to get some speed for a group and a weekend and make this procedure at home.

Do some of You do this? I mean do You buy SPEED and purify it before use?

Thank You

i think you could do an acetone wash since it's much simpler and you'll obtain a much purer product...i've never done it but you'll find many discussion on this if you google it

amphetamine is insoluble in acetone, so the idea is to put amphetamine in a plate and add acetone to it, then remove the liquid with a syringe and left to dry for 15 minute or so, eliminating all the acetone soluble impurities...acetone is higly volatile so will not stay in the stuff but will evaporate easily, you can read it for example http://www.grindfactor.com/Forum/sh...hing-(meth)amphetamines-and-cocaine-with-pics!

amphetamine is insoluble in acetone, so the idea is to put amphetamine in a plate and add acetone to it, then remove the liquid with a syringe and left to dry for 15 minute or so, eliminating all the acetone soluble impurities...acetone is higly volatile so will not stay in the stuff but will evaporate easily, you can read it for example http://www.grindfactor.com/Forum/sh...hing-(meth)amphetamines-and-cocaine-with-pics!

Hey, thats what i just found few minutes ago, but thank You

Anyway, is it reall SURE, that the acetont will not stay in the speed after dry?

I dont understand the picture - prcedure 5 with qtip - it means the dirt will stay in the qtip and the liquid with amphetamine will go onto plate and stay there to dry?

is it not possible, that some acetons stays in the amphetamine? I dont want to get acetone in my nose?

amphetamine is not in the liquid, dirt is in the liquid, the qtip serves to prevent solid particle of amphetamine to be removed...so you remove the acetone and wait to let evaporate the few is left...you shouldn't get acetone on your nose since it's a widely used harm reduction method...but you can wait more time to be more sure that all acetone is evaporate

amphetamine is not in the liquid, dirt is in the liquid, the qtip serves to prevent solid particle of amphetamine to be removed...so you remove the acetone and wait to let evaporate the few is left...you shouldn't get acetone on your nose since it's a widely used harm reduction method...but you can wait more time to be more sure that all acetone is evaporate

So i dont filter ALL the liquid, but the remaining and the amphetamine stays in the filter? And the acetone will evaporate all?

thank You for Your help.

Maybe i try it once we plan party again and buy the stuff

yes you should filter as much liquid as possible and the amphetamine will remain on the plate and some of it in the filter, then let it to dry for a while, the residue of acetone will evaporate quickly

yes you should filter as much liquid as possible and the amphetamine will remain on the plate and some of it in the filter, then let it to dry for a while, the residue of acetone will evaporate quickly

thank you very much