• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Amphetamine salts

greenmile

Bluelighter
On. Amphetimine salts and I take 60mg. A day but only suppose to take 40. So I run out early. Why dont I get the benefits like first couple days the when I take the rest for couple weeks. It's as if i am taking a sugar pill.is there something better. Its immediate release. If inc again it will probably require more over time. Dont want to become addict

I doubt its doing that little.

It has to do with worn out endorphins you arent taking enough amphetamine to even effect dopamine.

The mind and body become accustomed to the effects of the drugs you take regularly over time. It’s not really that you aren’t getting any effects, but when being on the amphetamines has become your base line it’s normalized and this your not gonna feel the jag you do the first couple days going from no amps to amps. Now you’re going amps to amps, know what I mean?

If you don’t want to become an addict the best step would be to just take your pills as prescribed and be done with it. You’re chasing something here, and it’s definitely a step to potentially foray into addiction at this point. Trust me, you can’t catch the day 1 and 2 highs by taking more. Then you’re running out, chasing the effect, taking more etc. It’s risky.

I’m a hardcore amphetamines addict, take it from me that this cycle only gets deeper and deeper the longer you go.

On. Amphetimine salts and I take 60mg. A day but only suppose to take 40. So I run out early. Why dont I get the benefits like first couple days the when I take the rest for couple weeks. It's as if i am taking a sugar pill.is there something better. Its immediate release. If inc again it will probably require more over time. Dont want to become addict
You're addct

The mind and body become accustomed to the effects of the drugs you take regularly over time. It’s not really that you aren’t getting any effects, but when being on the amphetamines has become your base line it’s normalized and this your not gonna feel the jag you do the first couple days going from no amps to amps. Now you’re going amps to amps, know what I mean?

If you don’t want to become an addict the best step would be to just take your pills as prescribed and be done with it. You’re chasing something here, and it’s definitely a step to potentially foray into addiction at this point. Trust me, you can’t catch the day 1 and 2 highs by taking more. Then you’re running out, chasing the effect, taking more etc. It’s risky.

I’m a hardcore amphetamines addict, take it from me that this cycle only gets deeper and deeper the longer you go.
I've known the chase, the abuse and the "leveling" of constantly refactoring how you feel on or off drugs becomes what you live for just to keep the dance going. Are you Europa based?

I've known the chase, the abuse and the "leveling" of constantly refactoring how you feel on or off drugs becomes what you live for just to keep the dance going. Are you Europa based?
Canada. Not much dancing happening here, nowhere near a rave scene. I just smoke at home and play guitar and whatever. Work a lot too.

I’m getting nowhere near the high and euphoria I used to get. I’ve been using most days all year. Often months at a time day in day out.

Amphetamine salts/adderall (ritalinpehrndheriadate) and etc.. all of the add/adhd focus meds and their rainbow of pills have diminishing returns faster than any other drug I've ever taken. It's like... by the 4th day of using them in a row they feel 30% in comparison to how great they felt on the first day of taking them.

I take adderall 2/3 times a month now. Definitely in excess.. but after 4 years of doing this it still feels wonderful every time. I think there's something to taking some time off here and there with amphetamines that keeps the magic in place.

Amphetamine salts/adderall (ritalinpehrndheriadate) and etc.. all of the add/adhd focus meds and their rainbow of pills have diminishing returns faster than any other drug I've ever taken. It's like... by the 4th day of using them in a row they feel 30% in comparison to how great they felt on the first day of taking them.

I take adderall 2/3 times a month now. Definitely in excess.. but after 4 years of doing this it still feels wonderful every time. I think there's something to taking some time off here and there with amphetamines that keeps the magic in place.

That strongly suggests you do not have ADD/ADHD. People with these conditions get the benefit for years without having tolerance problems or needing to increase the dose.

However, those benefits are concentration, attention, and focus. Not euphoria.

That strongly suggests you do not have ADD/ADHD. People with these conditions get the benefit for years without having tolerance problems or needing to increase the dose.

However, those benefits are concentration, attention, and focus. Not euphoria.

Tbh I think you are right. My doctor's jumped the gun on that one. But I saw no reason to turn down papa adderall ;) Hey... did you just become a moderator btw? Congrats!

I know that euphoria is not the goal of medicine, but I welcome it with open arms lol. The pleasure feel good in my braynez. Make me want to livith.