• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Amphetamine meth and sleepiness

Catwrangler

Greenlighter
I have been pretty much smoking meth every other day for the past 6 months. I only go without sleep for like two days, once a week. I take a benzo to sleep the rest of the days. It's only a .5mg clonazepam. After my two days of not sleeping than sedating myself that night to sleep. The next day smoking meth just makes me so sleepy. I will take naps even after smoking a big bowl. Yet, my boyfriend is so tweaked out on the same meth i am smoking so I know it is not junk. He tells me I'm wasting it if I'm just falling asleep on it haha. I've also taken generic adderall at the same time to keep a high but I just can't help but to fall asleep. Why does this happen? I'm bipolar and I'm on meds. Also a bit adhd hence the adderall. Could it be because of that? I'm confused can't find the reason why in any search.

I have been pretty much smoking meth every other day for the past 6 months. I only go without sleep for like two days, once a week. I take a benzo to sleep the rest of the days. It's only a .5mg clonazepam. After my two days of not sleeping than sedating myself that night to sleep. The next day smoking meth just makes me so sleepy. I will take naps even after smoking a big bowl. Yet, my boyfriend is so tweaked out on the same meth i am smoking so I know it is not junk. He tells me I'm wasting it if I'm just falling asleep on it haha. I've also taken generic adderall at the same time to keep a high but I just can't help but to fall asleep. Why does this happen? I'm bipolar and I'm on meds. Also a bit adhd hence the adderall. Could it be because of that? I'm confused can't find the reason why in any search.
Perhaps you really have adhd, and the amps are just baselining you instead of giving you a proper high

It's really not that unusual to find that a dose of stimulants paradoxically leaves you sleepy sometimes.

For those with ADHD, a trick some doctors use is to prescribe a dose of their meds just before bedtime, as it can put many into a deep sleep.