• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Amphetamine Isomer Question

sudowoodo

Greenlighter
Hello, I have browsed these forums for a while and find them very informative and now have found it necessary to post a question I have come across.

First, I would like to say I have quite a bit of experience with amphetamine (never methamphetamine however) in terms of pharmacology, chemical properties ect.

Most of the experience is in Amphetamine Sulfate (50:50 d:l isomer) followed by Adderall (70:30 d-l isomer). The dosage is between 40-80mg of Sulfate.

My buddy came into possession of a total 60mg dextroamphetamine tablets. I am aware that these would be highly preferred to the Sulfate.

The total dextro in the Sulfate would only be half (20-40mg ) of the total dosage of course.

My question is that would 60 mg dextro cause a great difference in effects then the user would be used to?

Thanks

Hmm very strange, the bottle they came from some Dextroamphetamine salts 20mg, but when I look them up online now i find they are generic adderall but cannot find isomer combos, just going to assume 70:30 d:l then.

Pills have imprints that you can look up on line. Don't assume. Look it up. Color, shape, any imprints can usually identify what you have. We however cannot.

Pills have imprints that you can look up on line. Don't assume. Look it up. Color, shape, any imprints can usually identify what you have. We however cannot.

I apologize, I didn't mean to sound irresponsible, I was distracted. They are indeed 3:1 d:l generic adderall. Little disappointing but should be better then the Sulfate, haven't had other amphetamine in a while.

Dextroamphetamine /Dexedrine Sulphate, shits on Adderall. That's just my opinion. Adderall is good, but not strong enough.

Yes, I have heard this many times and feel that it is an accepted "fact" that the d isomer is much preferred to the l. However, with having been using a racemic mix for the past while, a nice switch up to a more predominant d isomer should be nice. The dosage will be 80 mg of the amphetamine salt mix.

If you have a tolerance, that shouldn't be a problem. If you get your hands on some straight dextroamphetamine, I would dose lower.

Yes I do have a pretty good tolerance but 80mg will be on the pretty high side for a single dose for me. I am excited for that reason as well as to see if I can tell any difference with the extra amount d-amphetamine per mg per mix. The overall shorter half life will also be an extra bonus. And that is what I would have figured for using straight dextro, thank you for the responses.

Well after my little experiment I think that I prefer the racemic mix of the isomers. Of course, I am using amphetamine in the party setting so the l isomers "tweaky" body high is something that I like. I do feel quite amazing now with the 60 mg adderall but there is something missing that I can achieve with Sulfate. Adding an additional 20mg addrall shortly that will bring me to my sweet spot with amphetamine.