• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Amphetamine. Crazy idea... But it still work

Lendy

Bluelighter
Lately, I've been testing different routes of amphetamine administration, trying to figure out which one is best. I also found that creatine is a great addition to amphetamines. After positive subjective impressions, I found several scientific publications that indicate that creatine inhibits Ca² + transmission at the NMDA receptor, protects against neurotoxicity, helps with depression, psychosis, etc. I am a chronic amphetamine user and increasingly the reaction to amphetamine has been dysphoric and has caused severe psychotic symptoms. Creatine helped a lot, I even suggested that it can weaken / delay the formation of tolerance by reducing the activity of NMDA. Subjective sensations confirmed this, but I lacked the strength of its impact for the full effect.
Today, testing buccal and sublingual amphetamines, I was annoyed (previously they seemed worthy to me). They caused extreme dysphoria, psychotic manifestations, strong physiological side effects and uneven absorption - sometimes too weakly, sometimes excessively. I wondered why this is happening, why oral in any dosage does not cause this. I noticed for a long time that the oral method does not affect the brain as much as the intranasal one. Today I read that passing through hepatic metabolism, only a small part of the substance reaches the brain, the rest is formed polymers.
After getting frustrated with the sublingual/buccal method, I came up with a somewhat crazy idea, but I was sure it was the way to go. So, oral causes the greatest euphoria, softness and ease. Intranasal does not give euphoria or motivation at all, but in moments it is unique - almost no physical side effects, laser focusing and almost instantaneous speed of thought and action. I believe that l-amphetamine, penetrating through nose-to-brain delivery, acts in the brain, and not in the PNS, which is why intranasal is so sharp and nervous mentally, but the physical side effects are almost not pronounced (due to local action in the CNS).
I decided that I would combine them together, because they left the best impressions and it seemed to me that getting the benefits of both would be amazing. I even decided to make a nasal spray with creatine for effective delivery to the brain, and take the second part of creatine orally. And for some reason there was an unshakable confidence in the correctness of their intentions.
So, the spray is ready, I'm testing. Wow. Immediately Anxiety is completely gone, the condition seems to be completely normal, I just feel incredible speed, energy and self-confidence. The aggravated reaction to the use of amphetamine and thoughts of re-dosing also disappeared. I believe sensitization is blocked by a decrease in NMDA hyperactivity.
However, after a while, I don't think it's worth combining these two ROAs for amphetamine, they act in some way opposite to each other. I also understood why buccal/sublingual were so bad - getting into the systemic circulation, levoamphetamine is not softened by hepatic metabolism and does not bypass the PNS. I'm pretty sure IV amphetamine is even worse and more dysphoric.

Most likely, I said a lot of superfluous things and the structuring leaves much to be desired, sorry :) Just thoughts under amphetamine...

" I came up with a somewhat crazy idea, but I was sure it was the way to go."

I think might be getting higher then you think. Lol

Could you link the creatine study ? Im interested

" I came up with a somewhat crazy idea, but I was sure it was the way to go."

I think might be getting higher then you think. Lol

Could you link the creatine study ? Im interested

There's a better one.

Yes good old vitamin C, in large amounts taken before, during, or after methamphetamine use or abuse, provides significant protection against methamphetamine neurotoxicity.

There's a better one.

Yes good old vitamin C, in large amounts taken before, during, or after methamphetamine use or abuse, provides significant protection against methamphetamine neurotoxicity.
And how is it better? Excess vitamin C is rapidly excreted by the body, and it should also be taken when you need to speed up the elimination of amphetamine by lowering the pH of the urine. Unlike creatine, it does not treat depression in the same way as ketamine, does not replenish energy reserves (figuratively speaking, I do not remember how it is scientific heh).
Well, all the same, I would like to believe that its miraculous properties are associated with inhibition of the Ca² + channel of the NMDA receptor http://europepmc.org/article/PMC/4425723

"In this regard, our group recently demonstrated that the antidepressant-like effect of creatine in the TST is associated with the dopamine D1 and D2 receptors , α1-adrenoceptors , post-synaptic 5-HT1A receptors activation , NMDA receptor inhibition, as well as activation of intracellular kinases."

What are you talking about?? Meth, dex Addy or what? Cuz seriously if it's causing psychosis your best bet is to abstain forever. I means you are slowly turning your precious brain into scrambled eggs. To one who knows the depth of the massive damage it can do. I promise you you'll never recover. I know easier said then done. Taking antipsychotics will only mask what damage is being done. If I made it 18 yrs before I relapsed because I was going to kill this bastard roommate who is all bark no Bite. I didn't go thru any psychotic state but I knew by all the circumstances that I was seeing like I lost my car. A sheriff asked if I need a ride as I was walking to the plugs house. Warning 1. Second was getting what I wanted but we where driving a car that clearly would of been pulled over we run into three unmarked cars and a sheriff. Warning 2. I was like I'm not testing you anymore Father. I banned him from any contact whatsoever.

I believe that l-amphetamine, penetrating through nose-to-brain delivery, acts in the brain, and not in the PNS, which is why intranasal is so sharp and nervous mentally, but the physical side effects are almost not pronounced (due to local action in the CNS).

I definitely agree though that ROA's that produce rapid spikes in blood levels are not desirable when it comes to amphetamine, both in the case of racemic amphetamine, adderall, and enantiomerically pure d-amphetamine. But I think it has more to do with the pharmacodynamics of amphetamine in general, including the pharmacodynamics of the dextrorotatory enantiomer. Amphetamine is a fairly adrenergic stimulant: d-amphetamine itself is approximately 3 times more noradrenergic than it is dopaminergic, and l-amphetamine is a good 10x+ more adrenergic than it is dopaminergic (more resembling ephedrine). Thus overly rapid rises in blood levels overemphasizes the potent adrenergic effects of these compounds. Slower rises in blood levels via oral admin avoids the white knuckle norepinephrine dump that can occur with other ROA's.

And how is it better? Excess vitamin C is rapidly excreted by the body, and it should also be taken when you need to speed up the elimination of amphetamine by lowering the pH of the urine. Unlike creatine, it does not treat depression in the same way as ketamine, does not replenish energy reserves (figuratively speaking, I do not remember how it is scientific heh).
Well, all the same, I would like to believe that its miraculous properties are associated with inhibition of the Ca² + channel of the NMDA receptor http://europepmc.org/article/PMC/4425723

"In this regard, our group recently demonstrated that the antidepressant-like effect of creatine in the TST is associated with the dopamine D1 and D2 receptors , α1-adrenoceptors , post-synaptic 5-HT1A receptors activation , NMDA receptor inhibition, as well as activation of intracellular kinases."

Actually after a 2 gram dose of liposomal vitamin C, serum levels of vitamin C stay elevated for several hours. Just in time for you to take another dose.

Vitamin C does not appreciably change pH of urine enough to increase excretion. That's a myth.

Vitamin C is quickly buffered by the body, and most vitamin C today is a salt of ascorbic acid like sodium ascorbate, calcium ascorbate.

Use or don't use. However, it clearly in clinical studies in rats has been shown to ameliorate neurotoxicity from the ridiculously high IP and IV doses that are given.