• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Amphetamine - chest and back pain

Azaroth90

Greenlighter
Do you usually experience this? Yesterday i took some speed and i was feeling really good and euphoric, but after a while, i started to have strong pain in my back, right behind my heart. Today i snorted all day and in the evening i had really bad chest pain and very rapid heartbeat. At one point i realised i did too much because my temperature was very high and i had to put a water soaked towel on my head to chill out.
I had no panic or anxiety during this... Just the physical sensation of heart attack... Again, is this normal?
If it helps, its polish speed

Yes. This is common. Not everybody who over-amps feels panic or anxiety. Personally, when I take too much I only feel the physical effects and no psychological effects.

For the sake of your health, you should really stop dosing when you experience symptoms of over-amping. Especially pain associated with your heart / chest.

Although it seems you survived ok, the experience should tell you what your limits are with this drug and in future try not to consume so much in one session.

Yes. This is common. Not everybody who over-amps feels panic or anxiety. Personally, when I take too much I only feel the physical effects and no psychological effects.

For the sake of your health, you should really stop dosing when you experience symptoms of over-amping. Especially pain associated with your heart / chest.

Although it seems you survived ok, the experience should tell you what your limits are with this drug and in future try not to consume so much in one session.
Thanks for such a warm response. I was trying to get the dopamine rush again, but i just got over stimulated without euphoria. I am a newbie with speed

I've noticed some of my back pain is actually because I'm real tense and stiff or I've been sitting in some odd position fixated on something 🤦

Amphetamine type drugs have diminishing returns.

The euphoria fades with successive redosing and usually the result is an increase in body load and unpleasant side effects of this nature without any of the "good" parts from the first dose.

You also risk going nuts, and you run up a larger amount spent in terms of currency as well.

It's sort of like tobacco, for it to "hit" right you need to be doing your first of the day, have just had a big meal or had sex.

Otherwise if you keep redosing without having had some kind of "regenerative buffer" you run the risk of getting the crampy, shitty, achey, noidy bullshit

In my experience at least

Last edited: