• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants amphetamind for cough treatment

HANI

Greenlighter
Can AMPs help with my cough

Can amphetamine stop my cough? i can not have or buy any cough medecineright now but i have some captagon so if i take them what could happen to my cough?
thank you and this is my 1st writing in bluelight i do not know if this is the right page.

Hello everyone'

Long time follower to bluelight and many thanks to everyone who made it possible.

I want to ask you guys. I have bad cough right now and because i can not buy or reach
any cough medicine i have some amphetamine bills to use for recreational purposes but
i was wondering if i can take them to cure my cough, does it work <and make my breath fresh too?>

i really appreciate any advice you may have.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, so your body turns Captagon into amphetamine and theophylline. I think the theophylline is the one that does most of the work helping with breathing problems. The amphs may help it a little, when taken together.

Amphs by themselves won't do a damn thing for your cough, they will just feel like amphs.

So if you'd saved those amph pills for a fun weekend in the future, I would continue saving them. Don't use them in place of Captagon.