• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Aminoalkylindoles - what to make out of this class and an observation about tolerance buildup from various aminoalkylindoles.

izo

Bluelighter
When I smoked the am-2201, bb-22, pb-22 or akb-48 or anything else with a n-pentyl, 5fluoropentyl, cyclohexylmethyl or even an 4fluorobenzyl I got some not to small tolerance from these compounds so that I finished 1g of the disgusting noids in about 2 weeks smoked with tobacco. Then years later I tried 2 n-butyl compounds, of which are now some still on the marked, still a bit disguisting but easier to enjoy. I needed 3 weeks for 1g each, no tolerance buildup. Then I had 3 different n-propyl compounds, also went through 1g in 3 weeks without having to up the dose till the end. These propyl compounds (like Jwh-015) are the only ones really enjoyable for me, although they last only 30 minutes then you want to redose. A mix of propyl and butyl would be perfect, the butyl compounds work for solid 2 hours.

i recently got my hands on some 1-ethyl compounds which are just ridiculous, you put in 20-25mg smoke it and all you get is a slightly stoned feeling for about 15 minutes. Maybe a bit longer when you’re a bit drunk.

then I had the plain 1-pentylindole and it’s 5-fluoro derivative, no substitution on the three as normal. These are also slightly active but as soon as you stop smoking your stickie with it it stops working, nonsense to bring something like that on the market.

i also had ab-001 without the pentyl chain, and this one was a proper noid, a little bit edgy fitting into the receptor but duration and effects were nice compared to the usual aminoalkylindoles and indazoles. I’d say the high was a little less good the that from the propyl compounds but it lasted somewhat longer which is really great. Dose was also a bit higher, maybe 25mg.

Last edited:
I don’t know if this thread is better keeped in the neuroscience forum.