• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Amfonelic Acid Solution?

I can't find any info on its solubility in propylene glycol or PEG, and am wondering if this may be a candidate.

Solubility: Insoluble in water; Very slightly soluble in ethanol, Soluble to 2 mg / mL in PEG-400, Soluble to 5 mg / mL in 0.1M NaOH aqueous solution, Soluble to 40 mg / mL in PEG-400 + stoichiometric K2CO3.

[snip: we don't allow links to (or mentioning of) sources for recreational drugs on here]

Last edited by a moderator:
I found it to give the same effects as Modafinal at lowish insufflated doses (8-15mg's) And then the accidental 40mg's insufflated, which wasn't very fun at all. I'd be interested to see how IV changes anything about this substance though.

I found it to give the same effects as Modafinal at lowish insufflated doses (8-15mg's) And then the accidental 40mg's insufflated, which wasn't very fun at all. I'd be interested to see how IV changes anything about this substance though.

You are really lucky, lucky man. I tried 7 mg and 20 mg oral (every time on the next day after binge with 3-fp et cetera) and feel absolutely nothing. I mean almost nothing because I was drinking coffee simultaneously. And it felt like ordinary coffee. No more, no less.

I know I just need to space time and prepare my body to AFA but I can't. This month was so full of drugs because vendor mistakenly sent me order I made 2 more times completely for free, and I couldn't resist to not use them all...8(

Last edited:
Well, Seattle Stranger, I posted this in another thread about AFA, but basically something did happen after taking a higher dose but I never felt anything. I went straight to experiencing things that were not real (worms in my blood after cutting my leg was the most dramatic). I had a conversation with my friend before she even got to my place (kinda like when u see people when in a belladona delirium, but without any of the grogginess or confussion, she was just there, real as anything).

Cool, so we've found a drug that allows you to bypass all the stimulation of meth or PV and go directly to psychosis with no twitching or raised blood pressure? Sign me up.

Yeah, there was nothing recreational about it. Some people seem to love this stuff so I dont know what went wrong. Maybe the effects are very dose-especific?

Slightly off topic but when sampling this rarity I found it to be non recreational but very pleasant. For me it gave me a huge mood lift almost anti anxiety like.

Can you offer more detail, psynce? How can it be very pleasant, yet not recreational? (I know it's all subjective but I'm trying to figure how to get some use of the AFA I have). Also, I found a bunch of notes from last weekend, and it seems that my last dose was around 24mg...not the total. That means I took something like 50mg in 48hrs. I guess that explains the psychosis but I still dont get why I didnt feel anything at all...

Interesting. Some people still seem to love it. Then again, some people keep telling me that pregabalin is a fun high and i hated it (a totally dysphoric experience) and that IV'ng methadone doesn't get you high (an incredibly euphoric rush). I don't know.... I will check that link. Thanks.

I tried to inject intramuscular AFA last weekend by dissolving it in water with sodium bicarbonate and filtering with medical wadding. I am usually not that much freaky so don't call me mad :) First it was 20 mg AFA with unknown amount of bicarbonate. Injecting was smooth and absolutely painless. There were absence of noticeable effects.
Then (few hours later) I tried 40 mg AFA with 50 mg of bicarbonate - I guess I could calculate how much I would need it if I would know pH of AFA but I was too lazy for this. Again didn't feel much after injection. But it definitely dissolved. Not 100% but 50% for sure. How much exactly hard to say. After few hours I went to sleep.

Need to add that last week I was in binge with 3-fp and methylone and slept once or two (from Tuesday to Wednesday for sure and probably at Friday, can't remember). Maybe that's why I was resistant/deaf/not sensible enough to any effects, I guess. Ah, moreover, I ate all my etizolam that week.

Not sure if this message at least a little helpful or useful but since I did what I did it wouldn't be best idea not to share experience.

Last edited:
I tried to inject intramuscular AFA last weekend by dissolving it in water with sodium bicarbonate and filtering with medical wadding. I am usually not that much freaky so don't call me mad :) First it was 20 mg AFA with unknown amount of bicarbonate. Injecting was smooth and absolutely painless. There were absence of noticeable effects.
Then (few hours later) I tried 40 mg AFA with 50 mg of bicarbonate - I guess I could calculate how much I would need it if I would know pH of AFA but I was too lazy for this. Again didn't feel much after injection. But it definitely dissolved. Not 100% but 50% for sure. How much exactly hard to say. After few hours I went to sleep.

Need to add that last week I was in binge with 3-fp and methylone and slept only once (from Tuesday to Wednesday). Maybe that's why I was resistant to any effects, I guess. Ah, and I ate all my etizolam that week. Can't remember if I ate it on that day before injection AFA or after, though.

.....well no offense, but as you essentially acknowledged, your experience with AFA in this case is completely meaningless considering the dopaminergic binge you had been on prior to trying the AFA, in addition to your total sleep deprivation. Your dopamine supplies were non existent by the time you tried AFA, so we can't really extrapolate anything useful from your experience (I do appreciate your sharing this though). Considering how few ppl have had experiences with AFA, any reports are welcome.

I have experimented with AFA twice within the past 2 months. My own experience has been positive overall, but certainly not mind-blowing. It's hard to explain, but i feel there is tremendous potential for this substance.

The first day i tried it, I insufflated 15mg, felt a slight mood lift within 30 mins, and then proceeded to insufflate 10mg bumps a few more times over the course of 5-6 hrs (prob had 40-50mg total). I should mention in have a decent tolerance to dopaminergic drugs and have been researching things like 2-fma, 4-fa as well as Ritalin for the past 6 months or so. Typically i will have one of these 4 out of 7 days, so I certainly have been raising dopaminergic tolerance.

Anyhow, back to the AFA. That first day I just felt in a very bright mood. It wasn't the artificial, over the top, almost manic giddiness that can be caused by things like adderall, coke, etc. It just felt like a very natural, clean, happy mood. If I had not known I'd taken the AFA, i could easily have thought I was just having one of those days where u feel great, optimistic, and motivated. It did not feel like I was "on" anything at all. I felt no PNS effects (no tachycardia, no inc in BP, no anxiety etc). This mood lift lasted 6-8 hrs and I had NO trouble getting to sleep that night.

Despite the fact that I stated how natural and almost subtle the experience was, for some reason I can't explain, i get the feeling that AFA has the potential to be incredibly euphoric if the dose and ROA are tweaked (hence my asking about IV use). I have read several reports which assert AFA to be the most euphoric dopaminergic substance ever encountered (I'm sure we all saw the post where the guy says AFA makes meth seem like coffee). Now that may be hyperbole, but I do believe there is tremendous potential here.

I am concerned about the post made In this thread about the guy who seemed to enter psychosis after using AFA. He didn't go into too much detail but it didn't sound like he went on a binge or use an excessive amount. From his post it sounds like he used 40mg or so and instantly wen into hardcore psychosis (seeing worms in his blood etc). I'm curious if anyone else has had any negative experiences like this.

Anyhow,,apologies for the long post. I'm just so interested in this chem, and there are so few reports on it. I'd love to hear from anyone else who has tried it. Be safe and take care

I found it pleasant in the sense that it boosted my mood and seemed to lift my anxiety. Which for me makes a very pleasant experience.

It was my post. The first time i tried it I didnt feel anything but experienced a psychotic episode (it came without warning). That was with 40 or 50mg, total. Yesterday I took around 16mg orally, then insufflated another 8-12mg. I did feel a marked change in my mood while at the gym, more than just an endorphin high (from exercicing), but it was still too "natural" for me to consider it a success. Placebo, i dunno. It was just like using a really effective anti-depressant. I felt a sort of "let-down" feeling later in the evening, while at a punk show. Live music and circle pits are some of my favorite past times but I couldnt shake the feeling of depression, I couldnt enjoy myself. Maybe the AFA did work this time. It didn't cause anything anyone can call recreational, so I guess the previous poster was right.

Remember this stuff apparently lacks peripheral effects, so you might not technically "feel" much at all, you might have to look for other changes that aren't immediately obvious.

This might sound like a weird comparison, but Amfonelic Acid and 3-MeO-PCP both had this insidious aspect to where I felt simultaneously sober and inebriated; an ineffable effect to say the least but I'll try to explain. It was similar to being in a manic state (and I know stims and dissociatives are known for causing [hypo]mania) but it was like I'd fluctuate between absolute homeostasis and intoxication so rapidly that I couldn't even process what was happening (and sometimes it seemed like "nothing" which sometimes led to careless redosing).

For whatever it's worth, I found it interesting that they both seem to share this characteristic (in my experience), though I don't know if I'd like to try either substance again. I seem to recall a group of friends coming up with the term "post-sober" on one 3-MeO-PCP experience, but that could easily be a delusional false memory ;)

Last edited:
If erratic or grammatically-fucked, I apologize, about AFA : my buddy figured it out; just vaporize. A humble "incense burner" will work wonders. Holy shit.