• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin ambien / heroin

Codyyyy

Greenlighter
Okay, i already shoot ambien daily. Somewhere around 15-20mg a day. I just like the rush. Dont judge please.
Anyways, ive speedballed 1019292 times, with both in the same rig. My question is, what about ambien and boy in the same rig?

I'm not going to judge you, but really, shooting ambien is going to wreck your veins.

I would assume you could load up h and ambien in the same rig. You "could" do a lot of things though that you probably shouldn't lol

Yeah I guess. I still haven't done it. It just seems weird. And I know all the dangers with shooting pills. Ambien hasn't fucked up my veins too bad, but it's definitely made an effect.

dude, dumb as shit, trust me. I've done ambien and gotten whacked on it a zillion and one times. I've also been a terrible dope user for many, many years. I've used the same together and shot both; never same rig because that is a terrible mix and will also be taking away from the dope itself.

to be honest, shooting ambien is already bad enough, but to put it in the same rig and consider it a speedball is pretty whacky, man. stay away from that shit.

its bad enough you are shooting ambien but both in a rig is just bad news and its actually taking away from both drugs. if youre going to shoot, just shoot separate and you will be way better off.

STOP SHOOTING AMBIEN. Look I have shot pills before... even ones that are bad for you. I stopped all that shit a long time ago but ambien is the number one DO NOT SHOOT.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/730686-ya-I-was-shooting-Ambien-(and-lost-my-arm)

You think I am being over dramatic? You will lose your arm if you continue to do this. It is not a matter of if but when. In the interest of you KEEPING YOUR FUCKING ARM I must insist you stop this madness. Stick to heroin. is ambien really worth losing a limb over?

i really dont even feel bad about the PILL IV users anymore. You cant be this dumb. The only pill any good for IV is MIDAZOLAM (FLORMIDAL), a benzodiazepine. You can IV that if you have 7.5 or 15mg pills.

Okay I clearly said I know all the harmful effects of shooting ambien. I appreciate you saying you think it would take away, Boston. That's mostly the answer I was looking for. I didn't need the harm reduction reiterated. I know it's fucking stupid heh:/.

I've heard of people loosing their arms from shooting ambien bro. I do agree that it is kinda euphoric and has a good rush, I used to snort it all the time had a script for 10mg joints and would rail down 3 at once sometimes mix it with dope. But it is not worth shooting that shit, honestly its not worth shooting anything man,

not for nothing, boys.. but lets face it, those of us who have been addicted to the needle have IV'd pills before. you can say/think what you want, but the addict mind takes over. I knew what I was doing was bad but I still shot seroquel, trazadone, benzos, whatever I could put in a needle.

I would never put anything in the needle w/ the dope, cuz they would be wasting/blocking good dope, but I'd still jam a rig w/ whatever I had as a pill.

I am just glad that point in my life is over. I've been to ER a few times because of infections and my hand BLOWING UP; I also have lumps/scars on the arm that will be there for life, but thats my own fault and its over and done.

I was prescribed 20mg/day Ambien when I had a H habit. Never shot them together, never shot ambien at all, didnt abuse it, just took it by mouth. The ambien alone knocked me out. cant imagine banging it with dope, seems like a recipe for instant unconsciousness at best....

I've been a "h" user off and on for years....I have a VERY small amount of "h" and was wondering if taking 40 MG. of Ambien shortly before the dope if it would enhance the dope.....Any ideas?

I had no idea you could even shoot Ambien lol. Shit fucks me up too much orally though anyways. Black out every time