• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Ambien Hallucinations

maddawg300

Bluelighter
Last night I took 3 10mg ambiens tried to sleep, couldn't at all, tripped my sack off, and am still tripping sack, when is this going to end dammmn

The 10mg Ambeins aren't long lived, however I don't know when you take that many. The Ambein 12.5 xr's now, will last a good bit, overnight at the least. When I took 10mg Ambeins, they would only put me to sleep for about an hour or so. Now the Ambeins 12.5 xr's did cause me to do some pretty stupid things, like sleep walk and get naked on the couch, lol. They would also cause me to walk my Rotty at late hours in a bath robe and rain boots. I have never heard of anyone "tripping" per sa however everyone reacts differently. I have read that some ppl have driven acrossed town while on Ambein, which is very very dangerous.

What's your normal dose? Three sounds a bit much.

I can take one and trip. Matter of fact, I pissed in a closet last time I took one and tried to cook steaks on the dvr player.

Everything looked to real wasn't sure what was real or what was fake.

What ever you do don't drive - my friend died doing that.

If you fail to fall asleep when the Ambien kicks in you will trip out a bit. Many people actually desire to stay awake past the initial sleepy phase in order to achieve what you are experiencing. It's not going to hurt you and it's not going to last forever. Drink plenty of fluids to assist in getting the drug out of your system faster. Other than that just make the best of it and remember that it is simply the temporary result of a chemical reaction in your brain and it can't hurt you.

^I always give my keys to my room mate and he hides them when I'm getting really fucked up

Holy shit i was starting to think i was the only one to experiente this kind of shit. Man damn right these Z-drug hallucinations are scary

I was seeing foam coming out of toilets, rain drops falling in classrooms, ants on walls, kept thinking bundles of blankets and coats were people, wasn't sure if I was awake or asleep weird shit. Def don't wan't to purposefully take a trip on ambien again, its just disturbing, disorienting, and weird.

I never really tripped on ambien.

I would get hallucinations that consisted of more so distortions,squiggly text on poster, stuff like that. Once ate some wonton soup, then awoke to look for it with no recollection I thoroughly enjoyed it the night before.

With that said, I once snorted one ambien instead the usual pill swallowed, proceeded to burn through the rest of my script recklessly and I'm sure shit got weird, but, I had no real recollection, only thing confirming this was figments of my memory and an empty bottle of ambien concluding my theory.

When.ive.had my.own ambien.script.it never.lasted.one.day.apparently.after.2.or 3.10mg ambiens i.go.into.dont remeber.shit.land...bit mi gf.seems.to know about.a.third.of what.i.see.
She.said one time,i.said 'who.are.all these ppl in my.room,and.somethinh.about orange men....but i never remember.when ive.taken a.whole script.same thing seems to happen whenbi take etizolam.if im left with over.20mg.on me,like my usual 150mg in propylene glycol,o.apparwntly blackout dont remember.a thing,but i.will.say things.about ppl being in my room ans such.

Only time.ive actualy remembered an hallucination.is when i havent taken any.ambien fir a while,then of i take one or two 10mg,isually.two,then i will see.like sliding of walls or.like curtains look like they move or slide.but.stay in the samw.place.

I know someone.is guna disagree withme but benzos like.xanax and valium,ativan.and.recently diclazepam help.me.tremendouslywith my anxiety.and actually i was able to control my etizolam this time.especially when its a gram of pp

Ok.again after i write to a certain amount.my cursor moves and i cant get.it..back to where i was writing..but as i was saying,havinga gram of pure etizolam powder alonh with.a.gram of pure.diclazepam i.didnt.go crazy,didn't turn out all my.drawers and blame ppl.for stealing my.stuff...but.i know.if i were ro habe a whole sceipt of.ambien.again.i wud take.more than i need ,forgwt.i took anything and end.uo taking the whole bottle...be careful with the 'Z drugs'

It sux,cuz i legit have bad anxiety and xanax,valium.and.diclazepam help,but i doubt i will ever.get to obtain a.script for xanax.or.valium....ativan duz nothing for my anxiety.
And surprisingly adderall and.vyvanse help.with anxiety also.i just dont know how to talk to a doctor.or psychiatrist and have.them prescribe me.a.benzo or.even adderalll..

These are all the things im legit diagnosed with;Severe anxiety.disorder;social anxiety disorder;PTSD;and major depressive.disorder,a.k.a. Manic depression.

How do i get a doctor or psychiatrist to prescribe me with adderall/vyvanse or a benzo...im tired of evryone of them trying to put me in antidepressants,seriously.do u know what celexa dis to me?...it made me.a.ceying,sibbing,emotional wreck.

And sorry for going way off topic bit i need serious advice.i know some of you know how to get.these docs to prescribe what uwwant.
And i really need meds lile rhese,these i KNOW i.wont misuse them.i never have.anywho....

Ok.again after i write to a certain amount.my cursor moves and i cant get.it..back to where i was writing..but as i was saying,havinga gram of pure etizolam powder alonh with.a.gram of pure.diclazepam i.didnt.go crazy,didn't turn out all my.drawers and blame ppl.for stealing my.stuff...but.i know.if i were ro habe a whole sceipt of.ambien.again.i wud take.more than i need ,forgwt.i took anything and end.uo taking the whole bottle...be careful with the 'Z drugs'

It sux,cuz i legit have bad anxiety and xanax,valium.and.diclazepam help,but i doubt i will ever.get to obtain a.script for xanax.or.valium....ativan duz nothing for my anxiety.
And surprisingly adderall and.vyvanse help.with anxiety also.i just dont know how to talk to a doctor.or psychiatrist and have.them prescribe me.a.benzo or.even adderalll..

These are all the things im legit diagnosed with;Severe anxiety.disorder;social anxiety disorder;PTSD;and major depressive.disorder,a.k.a. Manic depression.

How do i get a doctor or psychiatrist to prescribe me with adderall/vyvanse or a benzo...im tired of evryone of them trying to put me in antidepressants,seriously.do u know what celexa dis to me?...it made me.a.ceying,sibbing,emotional wreck.

And sorry for going way off topic bit i need serious advice.i know some of you know how to get.these docs to prescribe what uwwant.
And i really need meds lile rhese,these i KNOW i.wont misuse them.i never have.anywho....
Simply tell you doctor that you have been on adderall in the past, and it helps you calm down and focus. then tell him that its keeping you awake, you will likely get scripted something like ambien or zoplicone for sleep. you absolutely cannot misuse these drugs though, if you want them to help you

Last night I took 3 10mg ambiens tried to sleep, couldn't at all, tripped my sack off, and am still tripping sack, when is this going to end dammmn
you need to just chill out. ambien will make everything seem a bit odd and out of place,peoples faces may look slightly alien, for example eyes tilt inwards making them look like some other beings. idk thats the main "hallucination" i get every time i take this substance. the GABA-A receptors through out your body are being activated, so you should be able to calm yourself down very easily. just lay back, close your eyes, and take slow deep breathes

the most i have taken was 2, 10ambien and i didnt see weird stuff at all. felt relaxed, and i was coming down from a gram of cocaine. how much are you all taking and oral or snort

Holy shit i was starting to think i was the only one to experiente this kind of shit. Man damn right these Z-drug hallucinations are scary
how much did you take? i have taken two 10mg and none of that happens

This is a very old thread but Ambien (zolpidem) blackouts and weird sleepwalking incidents are reality. Im usually ok when taking even higher doses of zolpidem but few times I have experienced that morning after when I look at the house and don't know why my shoes are in the refrigerator or kitchen sink is full of clothes. Be careful with Ambien it really is a weird substance.