• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Ambien for beginners

millie988

Greenlighter
Ambien is very fun but can also lead to some bad things if you don't know what you're getting into. SWIM is a junior in high school and 190 pounds and loves ambien. If its your first time taking it let me tell you don't over do it ambien is VERY Powerful 20 milligrams is more than enough for your first time! Its been a year and SWIM just started taking 30 milligrams to have fun. Personally taking it alone is more fun because it feels more mental and SWIM has even seen and talked to things alone on ambien. For Precaution keep your phone far away from you, you might do something stupid like telling your mother how fucked up you are. You can try taking ambien at parties to try and stay awake but i don't think its as fun when with others. If you're alone and want to stay awake listen to some loud music or play a video game do things you need to be mentally alert when doing (even though you probably wont do them very good.) Please be safe and have fun driving on ambien is not smart and it kicks in very quick ive gone to the bank and the store and don't remember doing either.

I think it's most fun when taken with other people. But I must agree. I've had many conversations with people/things that are not there while on ambien. Anoth warning, I've taken two with the thought that I'm just going to sleep... Only to wake up to my bottle nearly half empty

Its quite a while I wanted to try Ambien, however some of the stories I've read seem pretty scary.

I take benzos (xanax and lorazepam) recreationally once a month, how is it different compared to benzos apart from the hallucinations?

Its quite a while I wanted to try Ambien, however some of the stories I've read seem pretty scary.

I take benzos (xanax and lorazepam) recreationally once a month, how is it different compared to benzos apart from the hallucinations?

its very similar to benzos with even more memory loss! yay!

tumblr_ln5rdlRlkh1qz967z.gif

Heh always thought those cartoons were amusing and accurate.

But in all seriousness, I take Ambien more-or-less daily for about a year now. I've never had any dramatic or terrible episodes at a therapeutic dose of 10 mgs/night...I'm not sure about what'll happen if you pop 30 mgs and go to a house party, though, I take mine just for sleep purposes. I don't really find GABAergics to be particularly recreational.

I have been told that 10 mg. for sleep enhanced sex drive and buying lots of stuff online. However, it just made me sleep better. I am in an older age group from the above people. Lol

If you're with other people you will be 100% fine. However, IME I'll do weird shit, but I've never lost my mental status enough to do anything reckless. Sometimes I'll have a thought along the lines of "wouldn't it be hilarious to..." and I'll just do it. But it's always just something really weird like opening a bag of my roomates chips, eating two, and throwing the rest away.

Also I wouldn't go overboard if you're benzo naive. Really 10-15mg (pretty much the theurapeutic range) would be plenty to have a wild experience. And personally, I don't think it's anything like a benzo except for the relaxation of you take a very small dose (one in which you won't hallicinate)

If you're with other people you will be 100% fine. However, IME I'll do weird shit, but I've never lost my mental status enough to do anything reckless. Sometimes I'll have a thought along the lines of "wouldn't it be hilarious to..." and I'll just do it. But it's always just something really weird like opening a bag of my roomates chips, eating two, and throwing the rest away.

Also I wouldn't go overboard if you're benzo naive. Really 10-15mg (pretty much the theurapeutic range) would be plenty to have a wild experience. And personally, I don't think it's anything like a benzo except for the relaxation of you take a very small dose (one in which you won't hallicinate)

25 mg of ambien down and I'm just enjoying some nice bears. No intention of doing anything too crazy

I usually take 3-4mg of Ativan or 1.5-2mg of Xanax, would 10mg be enough as a first dose?

I already had a blackout on benzos (5mg xanax) but I didn't do anything extreme, only made a retard of myself in front of my parents. Is Ambien more dangerous in terms of weird behavior than benzos?

I usually take 3-4mg of Ativan or 1.5-2mg of Xanax, would 10mg be enough as a first dose?

I already had a blackout on benzos (5mg xanax) but I didn't do anything extreme, only made a retard of myself in front of my parents. Is Ambien more dangerous in terms of weird behavior than benzos?

I think 10mg would be a good starting point. You can always take a little more, but you can't ever take less. Also be careful not to re-dose repeatedly for no reason; this happens quite frequently with Ambien.