• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Amber Molly

Lightning_Eyes

Bluelighter
Got some amber molly a little while back and my girl was VERY excited. she said her best times rolling were on amber molly.

Why is it brown/amber?
What makes it "SO" much better than the regular stuff we have seen?
Is it any more dangerous than pure MDMA?

Last edited by a moderator:
it's brown/amber because of impurities. pure mdma is translucent/white.

we have no idea what was in that amber mdma, so we could only speculate. maybe it's purer than the other stuff (you don't need lots of impurities to completely change the colour of the material)? maybe the other stuff she knows as "pure mdma" was not mdma at all? maybe she had the amber mdma at occasions, where other factors (like for instance low tolerance or being at especially exciting events) made her rolls better?

not necessarily. that wholly depends on what is inside.

there is no brand of mdma or special mix of active chemicals that makes mdma an amber/brown colour, nor will amber mdma always have the same ingredients. colour tells you absolutely nothing about the contents of your stuff.

back in the day we have some of our best rolls on pills with a "cherries" logo, so everyone will now get excited when cherries turn up, even though we know it's completely pointless (and of course we get new cherries tested just like any other pills/crystals). in retrospect those "legendary" cherries from 10 years ago weren't even particularly strong with around 60mg of mdma, but they were abundant in a nice summer with lots of great parties, so everyone has fond memories...

sometimes different impurities left in mdma can give the roll a slightly different character and feel sometimes. some people prefer mdma with a little left over impurities compared to washed translucent white mdma. ive heard a lot of people say they prefer tan/brown molly over white/clear molly. some of my best rolls was from molly that was tan/gold color. one time i had molly with a light hue of purple and it gave my a one of a kind special roll that i will never forget. yes its all been tested before consumption. of course when ive taken pills i dont know the md color. even though the white/clear mdma is slightly more pure, molly with color has a cooler vibe to some people. sadly people are adding food coloring to mdma to get people excited thinking they have md with natural color.

Last edited:
sometimes different impurities left in mdma can give the roll a slightly different character and feel sometimes. some people prefer mdma with a little left over impurities compared to washed translucent white mdma. ive heard a lot of people say they prefer tan/brown molly over white/clear molly. some of my best rolls was from molly that was tan/gold color. one time i had molly with a light hue of purple and it gave my a one of a kind special roll that i will never forget. yes its all been tested before consumption.

Honestly, no roll is the same and I doubt this is anything to do with impurities which aren't even remotely psychoactive. Set/setting, prior expectations, wait times between use, dosage etc etc. All these things likely cause changes in the experience. MDMA is MDMA.

sometimes different impurities left in mdma can give the roll a slightly different character and feel sometimes. some people prefer mdma with a little left over impurities compared to washed translucent white mdma. ive heard a lot of people say they prefer tan/brown molly over white/clear molly. some of my best rolls was from molly that was tan/gold color. one time i had molly with a light hue of purple and it gave my a one of a kind special roll that i will never forget. yes its all been tested before consumption. of course when ive taken pills i dont know the md color. even though the white/clear mdma is slightly more pure, molly with color has a cooler vibe to some people. sadly people are adding food coloring to mdma to get people excited thinking they have md with natural color.
Just from my one legit experience with a purple with a green hue chunk of untested, but legit MDA that was like resounous sand clumped together for the chunk. Maybe that special batch that was purple was some MDA as I think basic single testing kits it comes up the same

Honestly, no roll is the same and I doubt this is anything to do with impurities which aren't even remotely psychoactive. Set/setting, prior expectations, wait times between use, dosage etc etc. All these things likely cause changes in the experience. MDMA is MDMA.

yup. if we're not talking about mda, mde or some other active ingredients as adulterants (but they would have to be added deliberately), then i don't see anything other than the reasons you mentioned influencing the roll.