• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Amazing Overwhelming Euphoria Drug Combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdc2512

Bluelighter
Hey guys I just thought I would share the new amazing expierence I have found and love. Well the first drug in my little euphoric pair is Vyvanse, I'm assuming adderall would work as well but I am prescribed 40mg for ADHD and I take it at about 7:30am for school. Once I have lunch (about 10:30) I get a coffee from my schools coffee shop with Caffeine which is my other drug I use, once I drink my coffee during lunch (which is exactly mid way through my school day) I get a huge euphoric boost for my Vyvanse and Coffee and I feel so focused and the Vyvanse is so amplified like doubled maybe even trippled in effect and I'm pretty damn wired. I was wondering if this is a good or popular drug combination considering both can be used legally (if Vyvanse is prescribed which I have ADHD so it's no problem for me). Let me know if anyone has similar effects and also I don't take Vyvanse on weekends since I don't have school so I am not going to drink coffee over weekends so I don't build a tolerance. Thanks and let me know if anyone has noticed or tried this!

I found this drug combination to be one of the most euphoric I have ever done to be honest! Plus hitting my vape with nicotine just adds icing on the cake.

I'm gonna move this to Other Drugs as it's really not a TR, I think what you're looking for from this thread would be better found there. Mods, do with it as you will.

TR -> OD

I don't think that you really felt euphoria in your life, but I agree Dextroamphetamine+caffeine gives a good energy/concentration/mood boost, its hard to be sad on that combination but its not euphoria, with real euphoria you can't stop smiling and laughing, finding everything so wonderful and funny, when I did 4 tabs of Real LSD that was euphoria, like when I took 10 HWBR seeds extract that was euphoria too, if it were in fact real euphoria people at your school would definately notice that something is up with you, your teachers would definately talk to your parents about drug use, because when euphoric you can't hide it.

What I think you live is mood elevation and increase in joy. Euphoria is another game and can't be really produced, its a combination of context, drug use and your neurotransmission pattern of the moment, it just happens and boy is it fun when it does.

Altho its pretty cool that your mood elevation doesnt wear off with time. Also as long as it doesnt interfere with your shcoolwork you can keep that up for as long as you want.

I have expierenced real euphoria before as I have taken Oxycodone, Hydro, Tramadol, Coke, Addys, Vyvanse 300mg one night almost od'd, done xans kpins and all other benzos and shit and ambient and dxm so I know how good drugs feel and idk if it's cause I have no caffeine tolerance but it was strong euphoria. Maybe a placebo or sum?

Bro, you are just chasing a dragon that you will never catch, but, also one that will catch you....
If you feel TOO good that might be a terrible sign of stimulant-precipitated mania, which could lead to stimulant-psychosis.

Caffeine and amphetamine go together very well. But just a heads up, enjoy the fuck out of it while you can, because that tolerance comes around fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.