Amazing Idea - Please Read

SpecilKNY

Bluelighter
Well B4 i go on all right on this belong to Eddie - but i'll post it ..
We talked over the weekend and decided that it would be the kuelest thing to get a small polaroid camera (with the sticky things) and to take pictures of all the kandykidz and just kuel people you meet in raves - let them write their name and phone # on back and say that one day you'll call them ...
You hang all the pictures on a hugh board and when you have enough peeps you call everyone up and organize THE BEST RAVE - cause you have the kuelest people !!
Now if we all do it - we can come up with enough people in a few month
smile.gif

Well let me know what you think !!
Eddie already started
smile.gif
he has 3 peeps
smile.gif
i am going to get camera today !!!
Plur ..
------------------
SpecialK - If you thought thats a hole wait till you see my flat :)

I don't think this will work in the UK. Nobody will trust anyone with there phone number on the first meet-up at a rave.
iT'S A NICE THAUGHT thaught though. Shame about the lack of trust. if pills were stronger, maybe people wouldn't have so many inhabitions...
------------------
HAPPY HARDCORE WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<~p-E-achy~> -=+PLUR+=-

well maybe email address ? i leave and get # here all over the place - but maybe in england at least they will give email - tell them the idea - I think that will totally work
smile.gif

------------------
SpecialK - If you thought thats a hole wait till you see my flat :)

yo that sounds like a phat idea....
------------------
PLURness
from...
Buzzin*DrgnFly
{{LUV YA NYC, PA CREW}}

Werd.. I think the email idea is right on!! I want one of those cameras sooo bad!! Good idea, good luck!
Hugz N Stuff
Lil One
------------------
"Work like you don't need the money, dance like no one is looking and love like you've never been hurt".

Wow! Great idea! If you ever see me at a party, feel free to snap away.
smile.gif

sounds like a great idea but uh... how can you write on that sticky stuff on the back? Isn't that non writable? And great idea..but that sticky film coasts mucho dinero. still, i'm in - anything for the bluelighters!
------------------
"the great man is he who in the midst of the crowd keeps with perfect sweetness the independence of solitude" --> Ralph Waldo Emerson
***Much LOVE***
~*BeccA*~

*ooo! ooo! ooo!* i like it a lot! count this cuey in!!!
lovin you guys.

hey
how much do those camera's go for??
i bring my little olympus to every rave...and 3 rolls of film... and i always leave with phone #'s...emails...etc
someday i'll actually be able to afford a decent digital camera
smile.gif

------------------
soulfly
"I am more than a mathematical equation...i am more than a chemical combination... my existence cannot be reduced to a scientific theory!"

Whoa!!! Did i just start a fad... Kick butt! PLUR... and if you guys see me at a party, just ask me to take your pic
wink.gif
Check ya lata.
PLUR
EddiE
------------------
"ya got the househeads, breakbeat junkies, drum and base purists, hardhouse people and all the ravers across america."

I bought the camera already for for 20 dollars... they come in really purty colors like green and blue. i got the green one..The film costs 8 dollars..Canadian money
Cyde

If the sticky film is too expensive, you could just use a regular polaroid and write on the white part on the bottom...
------------------
"Oh God, do not remain quiet; Do not be silent and, Oh God do not be still. For, behold, Thine enemies make an uproar..." Psalm 83:1-2.