View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ethnobotanicals Amanita, kanna, marijuana and agmatine harm reduction

oxymoronccc

Greenlighter
Hello so I am new to posting on BL but have been reading these forums for quite some time, apologies for grammar and spelling in advance, I'm a some what experienced psychonaught ,passed exp includes MDMA, 6+tabs LSD, 2cb(on accident), golden teachers(psylosiben @5+grams dried) kanna, blue lotus, ketamine at lowish doses, dxm, memantine, salvia at break through doses, so recently I found a batch of amanita muscaria I know how to prep but want to know if it is safe to mix with kanna, also taking agmatine(nmda) antagonist as a potentiator, as well as weed, I take suboxone daily and am in recovery but I use psychedelics during rough times for introspection..and its fun lol, no need for recovery lecture my peer councelor knows I use psychedelics for spiritual practice as I am of shaman descent and Manny in the family practice, so if anyone has experience with these and any info regarding the combo and if it is safe I'd really appreciate it not sure what it will be like because I never done amanita I can handle things like 8tabs (800)ug LSD , and the Terrence mkenna mushroom dive into the abyss, will this be like that? I'll be taking roughly 1000 mg of an extract that is 2:2:1 ratio muscimol muscarine , ibotenic acid anyone know what to expect?

Wish I knew what to tell you but I dont know enough about the pharmacology or any potential drug interactions. I've always been careful with Kanna being a light SSRI.

Hello so I am new to posting on BL but have been reading these forums for quite some time, apologies for grammar and spelling in advance, I'm a some what experienced psychonaught ,passed exp includes MDMA, 6+tabs LSD, 2cb(on accident), golden teachers(psylosiben @5+grams dried) kanna, blue lotus, ketamine at lowish doses, dxm, memantine, salvia at break through doses, so recently I found a batch of amanita muscaria I know how to prep but want to know if it is safe to mix with kanna, also taking agmatine(nmda) antagonist as a potentiator, as well as weed, I take suboxone daily and am in recovery but I use psychedelics during rough times for introspection..and its fun lol, no need for recovery lecture my peer councelor knows I use psychedelics for spiritual practice as I am of shaman descent and Manny in the family practice, so if anyone has experience with these and any info regarding the combo and if it is safe I'd really appreciate it not sure what it will be like because I never done amanita I can handle things like 8tabs (800)ug LSD , and the Terrence mkenna mushroom dive into the abyss, will this be like that? I'll be taking roughly 1000 mg of an extract that is 2:2:1 ratio muscimol muscarine , ibotenic acid anyone know what to expect?
Update, amanita at high doses not very fun, kanna may have made it worse but over all it was an OK trip, the come up felt like having a sunburn all over my body, like niacin, mixed with an lsd\psilosibin body load, which then dissipitated into what felt like a k hole on ketamine, I could not move, breathing was slowed to the point were it was scary, there was a dread at the beginning were I thought I'd be left in a vegitated state, but then I lied down clothes off and the trip began, closed eye visuals were crazy I was walking in the sky and random zippers would appear and I'd be able to unzip the sky to make way to another reality, I ended up letting "something" in through one of those zippers, it felt like a DMT entity but a bit more uh weird , it kept unzipping its body and another body would exit the previous body and it kept doing this leaving a trail of its old bodies behind it as it unzipped its way across the sky, this is how it introduced its self, it then spoke to me and we took a trip through every crap memory I ever had as it pointed out what I did wrong and what lessons I could take from it, it made for a great therapist with a slightly twisted humor, occasionally it would take kind of scary forms then change back n b like ah I was just testing ya ur doing great(have no idea what I was being tested for or what that ment it was a delirious kind of mind state but far more enjoyable than dph etc ,felt like ketamine mixed with psilosibin, I was disconnected from my body and most of the trip was in a sort of dream state, dunno if I'd ever take that dose again, it was gummy bears and I took 5x the recommended dose...weird night

Hey that's quite the stack, shame I missed your post before. Yeah I wouldn't want to handle ibotenic acid in a combo like that. At least I would have made lemon tea with the extract to get a bit more conversion in. I also would have wanted instantly available weed effects, if I'm reading you correctly you had gummy bears only? One thing that makes ibotenic acid tolerable is being able to get continual, instant hits of weed. It's really a great antidote for it, while of course aiding the rest of the effects.

Funny you got zippers. I've only gotten zippers on salvia. So the kappa opioid receptor is suspect for causing that, but if you're on suboxone those are antagonized. Huh.