• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Amanita and harmala potentiation?

oxymoronccc

Greenlighter
Hello, so before i begin id like to say i have a history with psychs and dissociatives but only recently ventured into psylohuasca via b cappi one of the most intense trips ive ever had i ment to eat an 1/8th and ate a half through out the trip because the mushrooms kept telling me to go deeper and eat more, i woke up still coming down the next day with a staggering body load, i still have quite a bit of b cappi left and was wondering if anyone has ever tried combining harmala and muscimol and what where the effects, any potentiation on duration or effects? Also curious as to wether or not anyone has mixed am and psilo

Muscimol is GABAergic. Not monoaminergic (ie; blocking stomach breakdown of monoamines will not benefit the disso/deliriant shroom enjoyer). This means the harmala alkaloids will not increase the amount of the substances that reach you blood. It will likely add to the nausea and body load if that's what you want.

My hot take on the matter is that harmalas do more than just "potentiate" "psychoactives." Ayahuasca is just one combination where harmalas brings out the healing quality of a plant. I believe that mixing harmalas with ANY herb results in that herb being the focus, or magnified. I have experienced this with a wide variety of substances, both psychoactive and not.

I have experimented with small amounts of harmalas and Amanitas and have found this to be no exception.

My guess is that your coordination will be especially unreliable. Sounds sedating. Make sure you keep breathing!

Deciding to "Potentiate" drugs with other drugs sounds like something your not supposed to say is a good idea depending on the drug your taking, with that said I don't believe amanitas are even psychoactive TBH I've taken a ton of them whenever I decided to try em out and never got anything from them stay safe and remember the MAOI idea was just supposed to be for DMT and not a good idea for everything, is there even research on whether this combo is dangerous yet?
:shrug: