• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Amanda

Skywave18

Bluelighter
Steff

Either my palms are sweaty or my whole body is. She's the picture of beauty right before my saucer sized pupils. Here for a dirt bag like me to gaze upon and adore! I snap out of this self pitying haze as she begins to undress. Its getting a bit hot she says. I agree. Within seconds were both naked skinny dipping in the sea of blankets on my bed Her hand accidentally caresses my thigh in our tangled drug fueled frenzy. My hand slides from her tits to her naval not accidentally. We lock eyes and tilt our faces close. Her eyes shut as do mine and what happened next can only be described as electric. The look on both our faces as the kiss ended was one of complete shock and intrigue. A platonic wall just brought tumbling down with a million stick of dynamite. I can tell by her eyes that she's just as confused as I am so I suggest we eat a bit more of our candy. She agrees. After that the nights a wonderful blur and I wake up groggy yet satisfied with what was once a friend but now a lover! Steff my dream. (please leave any feedback anyone plz I just started writing and love it and jus jot down my thoughts and experiences on drugs and nights spent etc etc ....plz any feedback ty so much )

Last edited:
For what must have been a very confusing situation initially, I thought you described it very well. Nice job please continue writing and post some more!