Am I wording my posts correctly?

Kaseynicole18

Greenlighter
So I'm still figuring this site out and I have one question. The rules state to not use SWIM or SWIY or anything like that or it'll be deleted. But in a couple posts I've seen people get mad and tell that user to only use SWIM or other things like it. Because I guess it's not technically incriminating. But I've also seen people get mad and tell users to not use SWIM and that it's stupid. So my question is, even though the rules say not to use SWIM, should I still when posting or not?

No - Do not use swim on this site.

I have never seen a thread on here where people would tell you to use it (they shouldn't) as it is against the rules (BLUA) and if you continue to use it you would end up getting a warning.

If you or they continued to use it then this would lead to an infraction on your user profile (Three points and your suspended, 10 points and your removed from the site).

If your talking about a third party then you can say that, "my fried" etc but just avoid the 'SWIM' term.

This isn't really a big problem, if your doing something that is against the BLUA or the forums rules a moderator will tell you or shoot you off a warning.