• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Am I weird or something?? (Im a man, that doesn't care about sex...per se)

Chris42393

Bluelighter
Ive had sex in the past and its fun, but I really couldnt care less if I had it or not. It's not that I have a low sex drive or my hormones and shit are out of balance (had extensive blood work done about 2 weeks ago), I'm not really bothered by it, if I don't have it or not.

To be honest, simply using heroin feels much much better and I can do that any time I want (even though I'm clean). But I still couldnt care less about it.

Are there any other males out there like this? Or am I just weird? I'm definitely good looking and can get "some" any time I want (im not having that problem), it's just I don't really care too.

Im 26 years old.

It’s a very common side effect of opiated use.
Nothing out the ordinary at all.
I was same until I quit

It’s a very common side effect of opiated use.
Nothing out the ordinary at all.
I was same until I quit
Ahhh very intesting! Never really gave that a thought to be honest lol Im still taking Kratom to help keep me off heroin. Do you know if that has the same effects?

Never took kratom so cant comment on that.
It affects opioid receptors so I wouldn’t be surprised.

It probably matters whether or not you've always been like this.

What hormones did you test? Testosterone and E2? Did you check SHBG/free Test and Prolactin?
Total test is not really important as only the Free test is working, and too much Prolactin will kill sex drive.

Ive had sex in the past and its fun, but I really couldnt care less if I had it or not. It's not that I have a low sex drive or my hormones and shit are out of balance (had extensive blood work done about 2 weeks ago), I'm not really bothered by it, if I don't have it or not.

To be honest, simply using heroin feels much much better and I can do that any time I want (even though I'm clean). But I still couldnt care less about it.

Are there any other males out there like this? Or am I just weird? I'm definitely good looking and can get "some" any time I want (im not having that problem), it's just I don't really care too.

Im 26 years old.

Pics, please? ;)

I'm about your age and feel exactly the same way, There have been a few people (guys) posted very similar questions before so I don't think it's weird :)
A LOT of the time it's a medication (or drug) you're taking.

That is a side effect of the heroin or other opiates you use on a frequent basis. Also as you become older sex becomes less important.