• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Am i preparing meth shots wrong

Thepriest

Bluelighter
Iv been snorting meth a few times a week ffor like 2 monthes and i started IVing it i used to shoot heroin crack and coke so im expierenced with iv. Hoever im not getting that high from iv meth after after doing 2 shots back to back that were the same size weiht was as how nuch id snort. I just did a .13 shot this morning then a .09 and id still get higher off the snorting. I weigh it out on my scale then use a spoon or bottom of can and d. Try and crush the shards with the top of the plunger then add about 15ccs of water and mix it up and put the cotton in and draw up. Is there like something else that needs to be done

There's nothing else that you should need to do in order to form a solution with Methamphetamine. It should dissolve readily, although some pulverizing and agitating of the drugs will effect how quickly that happens.

My boyfriend IV's he is phlebotomy cert. for work. My suggestion is don't use cotton, and make its completely dissolved like no shards left just liquid

I had the same problem with shooting meth!! I would use the same amount that would get me high from snorting, and smoking, and I wouldn't get high! I even used larger amounts! Oddly enough, I only be high from meth when I eat, smoke and snort it. I'm baffled to this day!

Try it not using the cotton.
I puke sometimes. Try no cottons bro'.
Cotton probaly soaks up a great deal.
At least give it a try.

You're doing it right.. even better than what I did when I was user. I cold shook all of mine.. I suggest you don't IV meth anymore but if you continue and you're wanting to get the rush... Slowly move the amount of meth up but do it slowly and give it five minutes before you do another shot.. Everyone is different so take it slow there is no reason to overdo it and hurt yourself or even possibly someone else.

With all the harmful shit in meth i feel like thatd be the last drug one should do an unfilitrted shot with. Also if IV meth users here could share their prefered amount of water and item used as a cookrr snd how big or small they make the filtrr thstd be helpful

Amd also this didnt happe. When i used to IV drugd but when i take the needle out aftrr injection i bleed at thay spot fot a little bit

Even three shots back to back of .18 .1 and .14 arnt getting me really high what the hell. Do i need to add more water. I usually add 20cc or anything i need to chsnge up

I really wouldn't recommend deliberately not filtering your shot.
As for why it's not having the desired effect...i don't know.
But filtering - even with something like cotton - is not something you should stop doing, in my opinion.
Meth is highly water soluble, and filters only prevent (some) insoluble marerials for making it into your solution/veins/body.