Am I messed up?

I

Its5amrighnow

A friend of mine was jumped at a bar by 5 kids from the same college. A group of our friends decided it be a good idea to meet up and fight them. I got 7 stiches in my head from a bottle and stabbed in the fight and almost bleed out really should be dead. The cops asked me who stabbed and I 100% know who stabbed but I said nothing. They treated me like a suspect and didn't seem to want to help out all. So after $70,000 worth of surgey that i haven't payed for yet and still tons of nerve damage I'm sitting ass because the kid who stabbed me lives in the same neighborhood because he's an alumni and boasts about the fact he stabbed me. then my school decides to suspend me from being involved in fight for about a month, kicked off campus, had the "state" police that work there walk around with flyers w my face and 3 of my friends and 2 of the others even though there was over 35 people involved. They had more people but alot of them didn't run in because it was mostly even but some were wearing masks and carrying pipes and sticks. The school finally let us back in with 2 weeks left after 2 bogus "court meetings" even though there was no real court officers. The jury a student of our peers such as 3 students a teacher and 3 other members of the board. The whole thing was done by dean who's main objective was to get the fraternity involved kicked off campus which I was not a part off. I lived 8 hours away by car and had just gotten out of a 9 hour surgery, a day and a half in the ICU, another 2 hour surgery for nerve damage, and then 6 more days in the regular hospital before they'd release me. Within 2 days of being back on campus I had received an email saying I was suspended blah blah the whole 9 yards. So I go in with 3 of my friends and talk to the dean the first thing he says is "what the fuck do you thing you were doing" then when I asked where am I going to live while the case goes on seeing that I lived on campus and he said go home which couldn't be done at the time seeing that I had literally just got out the hospital and had no way home. I lived w various friends and others during the month and was finally let back in. The twist was 25 hours of community service which I had like 70 hours already I was completely for like smoking pot in the dorm and then not leaving for 3 fire alarms one night but besides that they said I can't play the sports the only reason I was at that school I don't even want to go into the whole sports detail but it was a huge part of my life. So my question is was I done an injustice or did i fuck up??? Cause at this point it's driving me crazy

The minute you decided it was "a good idea" to meet up and fight, you opened yourself up to a lot of dire consequences. I am really sorry that you suffered as much as you did--it sounds horrendous! But choosing to fight violence with violence never ends well. It sounds like the University has quite a problem on their hands and I can't really comment on how they are handling it because I don't know all the facts. My best advice would be to learn from this and put it behind you. It sounds like you will have your hands full just healing from this and continuing your studies. If the main reason you came was to play sports maybe this does not sound like good advice. Are you interested in a college education or would you rather put your energy elsewhere if you cannot play sports?

Unfortunately universities have broad discretion when it comes to stuff like this so your probably boned on that front. At this point I would just withdraw and go home cause it sounds like you are a marked man on campus.

wtf we did shit like this is elementary and hghischool. I never heard of this at college. Sounds like you fucked up. Violence just comes back. Shit is clockwork. I dunno man u might wanna dip from that college? depends how sure of yourself u r I guess. If they really gonna make shit bad for you then leave if you can. You fucking up really bad by not realizing how fucked up it is to lynch some people.

What are your priorities, and we're you attending on a sports scholarship? In all seriousness, it doesn't sound like you're ready for school. I am. It saying this to be disrespectful. You may want to take a break for a while and get your head in the right place. I think leaving the area would be wise. If you don't want a abreak from school look at transferring if that's possible. Btw - I only suggest a break because you're doing a lot of superfluous stuff that is a distraction from the goal of a degree...you don't want to ruin this opportunity as it's really hard to go back to school later .I got a worthless degree because I was more concerned with drugs and my social life than studying and still have student loan debt 17 years later with a degree I can't get a job with :/ I ended up with a degree in Philosophy because I could continue to party while making A's; previously inwas a math and biology major.

Please consider your priorities and your safety before making andnfinal decisions. If you stay in school stop hanging with the druggie kids who are not focused on studies and are involving you in such grisly fights. You don't want to end up with a criminal charge that will eliminate you from decent employment.