• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Am I likely to withdraw from Kratom?

TarzanThemeSong

Greenlighter
I’ve only been using Kratom for a month. Using the capsule form. I’ve been taking about two a day the last week or so. Took three one day this week, three days ago. If I stop cold turkey, will I withdraw from such a short time?

I’ve only been using Kratom for a month. Using the capsule form. I’ve been taking about two a day the last week or so. Took three one day this week, three days ago. If I stop cold turkey, will I withdraw from such a short time?

Probably. The likelihood is that the withdrawals will be really minor,but you'll feel a difference from not taking it for sure.

Its when you've been taking it for months at high doses like 10g and more a day. You've been taking 2 caps which is most likely 1g in total,nothing really.

I'm sensitive to these things and I notice withdrawals easily. Some people don't,let's hope you don't. Only one way to find out.

I take the OPMS gold ones. I looked around and one site says they are equal to eight grams per capsule?! That doesn’t sound right...

Worrying about withdrawals will give you anxiety on its own.
I do and dont use kratom for a few years and I have never felt anything I would call withdrawals. Given it was relatively low dosing 1.5-2g 4-5x day.
Find something that interests you and forget about it.
Peace