• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Am i injecting a gram to fast?

Dirtbag305

Greenlighter
I have been on a bender for a few weeks now injecting cocaine..At first just a shot or two a day..two weeks later about a gram maybe a gram and a half and I inject till it's gone sometimes every 15 to 20 minutes between shots..any input for me?

Fairly avid CK user, though I haven’t done any in a couple of years since getting sober from narcotics, up until 5-6 weeks ago when my use started again. Though, that’s irrelevant & I digress....

My main deal w/ Mr.Calvin Klein was usually for speedballs, but I would occasionally get a g or 2 and just do that by itself.
I hope that this helps as a sort of reference point, but when I was in the midst of my most frequent use, I was doing a key bump, upwards of 2x a keybump sized shots every 15-25 mins. In doing so, I could make a gram of pretty fucking fire scale last easily 12-16 hours. Would usually pickup in the AM, somewhere around 10:00ish, and I’d be shooting until at least midnight that night.

For me now, I wouldn’t necessarily worry about how quick I was ingesting it. But, rather all of the other variables at play. My concerns would be, how is my heart rate, how is my body in general reacting, what’re my veins looking like (not sure about you, but my arms would always be super fucked after a night, and especially multiple days, of shooting white), am I using sterile equipment, etc etc. Once all of those were checked and good to go, maybe keep a log on when, how much, how often, and how quick you go through your desired and most frequently bought amount. HAMS - harm reduction guide for alcohol moderation, strongly suggests keeping a long of your alcohol intake. I’ve never done it, but I don’t see how or why it wouldn’t work and be beneficial with drugs as well.

So, to answer your question, I think for me personally, a g a day or so (I'm factoring in 5-7 hours of sleep into the 24hrs). Best of luck to you man, & I hope I was able to at least help a little bit.

Fairly avid CK user, though I haven’t done any in a couple of years since getting sober from narcotics, up until 5-6 weeks ago when my use started again. Though, that’s irrelevant & I digress....

My main deal w/ Mr.Calvin Klein was usually for speedballs, but I would occasionally get a g or 2 and just do that by itself.
I hope that this helps as a sort of reference point, but when I was in the midst of my most frequent use, I was doing a key bump, upwards of 2x a keybump sized shots every 15-25 mins. In doing so, I could make a gram of pretty fucking fire scale last easily 12-16 hours. Would usually pickup in the AM, somewhere around 10:00ish, and I’d be shooting until at least midnight that night.

For me now, I wouldn’t necessarily worry about how quick I was ingesting it. But, rather all of the other variables at play. My concerns would be, how is my heart rate, how is my body in general reacting, what’re my veins looking like (not sure about you, but my arms would always be super fucked after a night, and especially multiple days, of shooting white), am I using sterile equipment, etc etc. Once all of those were checked and good to go, maybe keep a log on when, how much, how often, and how quick you go through your desired and most frequently bought amount. HAMS - harm reduction guide for alcohol moderation, strongly suggests keeping a long of your alcohol intake. I’ve never done it, but I don’t see how or why it wouldn’t work and be beneficial with drugs as well.

So, to answer your question, I think for me personally, a g a day or so (I'm factoring in 5-7 hours of sleep into the 24hrs). Best of luck to you man, & I hope I was able to at least help a little bit.
Thanks man I appreciate the input I just do it until it's gone and just go back to opiates fo a few hours to come down I go through about 5 or 6 shots and the g is gone and I'm done for the night probably about 3 hours till its gone

Thanks man I appreciate the input I just do it until it's gone and just go back to opiates fo a few hours to come down I go through about 5 or 6 shots and the g is gone and I'm done for the night probably about 3 hours till its gone

Jesus Christ man! 5-6 shots/gram? I’m assuming A) your tolerance is pretty high, or B) the Coke isn’t very good. Either way though, damn man.

Last time I went hard on white was late summer, early fall of 2017, and I hit around .07-.10 if I had to guess, and the freight train and rush hit me so fucking hard, I thought that was the end. Swore I Was going to have a heart attack or go into cardiac arrest and die.

But hey man! Whatever works for you, I’d keep doing it! Have a good night brother!