• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Am I going through withdrawls?

GuyDude

Greenlighter
Am I going through withdrawals?

The most i've taken in the last month was probably 30 or 40mgs of oxy, but that was only once and the second highest dose was 25mg (Yesterday morning) I feel like shit and have runny nose, yawning a lot, watery eyes, sore.

Last edited:
Do you mean you've only had two doses of oxy in a month or you take it regularly,- highest dose 30-40 mg?

Rtp

Honestly just sounds like a cold. Any nausea, anxiety, depression, hot/cold flashes? All major early wd symptoms for me.

Could be withdrawl. I guess you'll find out...If you need to run to the bathroom I'd say definitely.

Are you taking then recreationally or for legit pain? Have you used up your script or not able to score atm ?

Rtp

In my opinion this sounds like withdrawal for sure. If you were only using for a month it shouldnt be too bad. Were you using every day or just a couple days a week?

Sounds like wd. Hard to say though without knowing more, like how often do you dose and how many mgs is ur daily norm? Was the 25 mg u took yesterday the last dose you've had altogether? If you dose daily on the norm, and haven't at all since yesterday morning, you are almost certainly experiencing wd.