• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Am i experiencing and MD withdrawal?

nooodle

Bluelighter
Am i experiencing a slight md withdrawal?

I used MD once every past three weeks like a fucking retard, i was drunk asf half the time and because i had a ball it was easy not to say no. I don't use MD that much but this past three weeks i've binged.
Only used about 100mg or a tiny bit more every weekend but still i think i fucked up.

I woke up this morning with a fat soar throat, headache, my body feels really weak and i just feel like shit, bit worse than any common cold i've gotten. I also get the urge to stretch a lot every now and then and i was having it yesterday. I also feel kind of colder than usual

Don't have any idea if i'm just sick or it was from abusing MD?

I was going to stay away from MD for quite a while anyways.

There isn't any withdrawal that I know of. I did it something like 5 out of 8 week-ends of July and August 2004 when I first touched it like a proppa retard and didn't have any noticeable negative aftereffects. Wicked afterglow though! Don't do this at home, kids!

Doing it like that whilst drinking fucks majorly with your immune system. Temporarily weakening it, ergo you're ill. It's not directly caused by the drug use is my guess.
Mind you, I'm not a medical professional, just some guy on the internet.

Am i experiencing a slight md withdrawal?

I used MD once every past three weeks like a fucking retard, i was drunk asf half the time and because i had a ball it was easy not to say no. I don't use MD that much but this past three weeks i've binged.
Only used about 100mg or a tiny bit more every weekend but still i think i fucked up.

I woke up this morning with a fat soar throat, headache, my body feels really weak and i just feel like shit, bit worse than any common cold i've gotten. I also get the urge to stretch a lot every now and then and i was having it yesterday. I also feel kind of colder than usual

Don't have any idea if i'm just sick or it was from abusing MD?

I was going to stay away from MD for quite a while anyways.
Listen, the first and main thing is not to worry, start imagining or fearing, trying to pinpoint, explain what you are expereincing.

100mg 3 weeks consecutively is nothing which is going to destroy your life and really extremely moderate compared to real genuine heavy and over-the-top usage.

This would have been very light, sensible use back in my old days. I don't mean that boastfully at all but it is a gigantic understatement in fact.

You have just run yourself down a bit. And yeah there's every chance if not I like you could have picked up some sort of virus or bug as a result of your immune system being knocked down a bit which as a result of you not just being more susceptible will also hit you a bit harder with some some more severe symptoms then you might usually expect, while your immune system is still a little bit text and coming up to strength again.

And at the same time you probably are experiencing some side effects as your system is working out how to restore some equilibrium again.

No matter what, what is done is done. No point in rumination. Just be good to yourself now. Take a break. Don't fret, get plenty of rest and some good diet intake.

Im sure you will see improvement. Essentially, it is like any new injury. Like from a minor accident around the home were suddenly had a new problem to deal with which seems really extreme and insurmountable and worrying at first as our imagination is blowing it right out of proportion but then suddenly after a few days or weeks noticeable healing has occurred and we have practically forgotten about it.

Then we are instantly back to taking everything for granted again though rather than being so thankful of the healed injury.

So I just hope that will be your your own Swift experience now. But positive mindset will be everything for speedier recovery.

Last edited: