• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Am I dosing too high?

rollin-

Greenlighter
So I recently discovered this site and I read through a few threads, to my surprise everyone seems to be dosing so low in comparison to how me and my friends roll. Basically i've used MDMA around 6 times in the last year, and have been consuming in total up to 1000mg to myself each night (nights generally last from about 9pm-10am). Each of my rolls have been very intense and enjoyable, but have all had extremely unpleasant comedowns. On new years eve I wanted to experience a more intense feeling so I mixed 220mg in a drink and bombed 200mg at the same time. The result was me fidgeting around on the bathroom floor for 45 minutes before being able to get up and start dancing. So is this dangerous? If one was to use MDMA again how should they dose? Help.

(I'm 18 years old and weigh 63kg if this is any use)

Last edited:
So I recently discovered this site and I read through a few threads, to my surprise everyone seems to be dosing so low in comparison to how me and my friends roll. Basically i've used MDMA around 6 times in the last year, and have been consuming in total up to 1000mg to myself each night (nights generally last from about 9pm-10am). Each of my rolls have been very intense and enjoyable, but have all had extremely unpleasant comedowns. On new years eve I wanted to experience a more intense feeling so I mixed 220mg in a drink and bombed 200mg at the same time. The result was me fidgeting around on the bathroom floor for 45 minutes before being able to get up and start dancing. So is this dangerous? If I were to roll again how should I dose? Help MDMA experts.

(I'm 18 years old and weigh 63kg btw)
I'm thinking it cut or it's not MDMA. Do you test your product? I've heard of people taking that much but they were out of it for more than 45 mins. Hell I only take pills so I really don't know the dosage but I've taken two pills that had me out of it for awhile lol and I'm guessing they were no more than 100 mg each. granted they were MDA not MDMA

You probably aren't getting mdma. Your dose sounds like methylone. I does 150 to start and 50-80 on a redose and that's it's. Any more and I'm floored all night long. I think most wil agree on here that if you start going about +300mg it starts being a less and less good idea. Straight up 1000mg means your gear is hella cut or a different substance (more then like it's probably methylone)

Last edited:
nope but now i am extremely curious to find out exactly what we are getting

depending on where you live, there may be organizations around that will test it and provide you with the results

or you can do a reagent test

nope but now i am extremely curious to find out exactly what we are getting
It could be MDMA, just really cut. I know a website that sells kits, but a fellow mod has informed me it's against the rules to post it.. it's a perfectly normal site where all kinds of legal consumer products can be bought, from clothing to electronics. PM me for the info.

We have a whole subforum for pill testing to compare your results. If it's MDMA and cut your dosages will be skewed.

Last edited:
Just to confirm what normal doses are:
Normal dose of mdma is 100 to 120 mg.
180 mg is a high dose and over is really a waste of gear.

Oh god, that feeling when you peak on 400mg... It's like being paradoxically stoned off your ass.

But yeah, you're dosing way too high. I'll admit, I love bombing 220-250mg and rolling my ass off but dosing 120-180mg will be much more satisfying in the long run.

I believe that the amount you are getting is the real deal causing the depression etc.
So if it's uncut, you're screwed. Think like that,
If a normal person rolls like you 2 months in a row; uses normally (120mg + 60mg redose) or maybe heavy user (150mg +75).
180mg x6= 1048 heavy user= 225mgx6= 1350mg
So you use the same amount in one night comparing to a normal person roll.

By the way if the product is uncut, I guarantee you roll 6h straight and it's fuckin enough of fun in my opinion.

250mg will usually have me rolling HARD for 5-6 hours.. You really need 4 times that much?

Which rule are we breaking by giving people the names of the companies that sell test kits? Surely the point of the section is to promote safe use of MDMA and substances sold as MDMA?

I've contested that rule quite thoroughly... to no avail. We're stuck with it, unfortunately. It's not that hard to figure out anyway, just google "Marquis kit" and you'll find 3-4 sellers on the front page.

If the primary effects are only lasting about 2 hours then it's Methylone. If that's the case 1000mg is my normal dose for a night.

1000mg of MDMA in a night? That is not MDMA. Or if it is, it's VERY cut. 1 gram of pure MDMA without tolerances would some some kind of overdose yeah?

Yeah 1g Methylone seems pretty standard if we're talking redosing through 6 hours+, once you're getting into big doses it's difficult to really tell the difference between it & mdma ime

^ No sources rule. BL can't be seen as endorsing specific companies.

This section often mentions product brands - specific companies for clothing, vapor rub, music players, vitamins, producers, rave organisations, light gloves etc. Surely the same rule applies to a test kit made by a specific producer? I have never come across this before on either this section or any other section where I talk about test kit suppliers. I routinely talk about the test kit suppliers and the different kits available as I'm here to promote safe use and before we even get to the long or short term effects of the drug you first have to know what drug you are taking. The only way to know your taking the correct drug is by testing it ?

Surely people need to *SNIP* to do so they should be doing at least one *SNIP* single bottles are available but some suppliers offer a very *SNIP* by producing single vials.

I have put this question to the Admins as I would like this explained in a bit more detail.

Last edited by a moderator:
We can tell them to Google pill test kits but we can not mention specific brands or sites to get them from. Sorry Bearlove but I had to moderate your post due to current rules regarding talking about specific products and sites. Its nothing personal.

Its not a rule that we agree with but its a rule. We can tell people to Google "pill test kits" or something similar that makes them easily found but we can not direct them to specific sites or brands.

Yeah 1g Methylone seems pretty standard if we're talking redosing through 6 hours+, once you're getting into big doses it's difficult to really tell the difference between it & mdma ime

Sounds about right. When you start pushing 300mg theres no difference between methylone and MDMA except that you can binge on methylone.

You guys must get some really weak methylone. Seriously, 300mg? I didn't even take that much in a single dose when I was doing the stuff pretty much daily!

And yeah, methylone you can binge on for days... I've done it. You can binge on MDMA too but you're just heading towards psychosis territory after awhile, most all of the pleasurable effects are gone after the second booster.

As for the dose being too high... As has been said, unless you have some whack chemistry or extremely cut MDMA, you don't have MDMA.