• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants am i bout to od?

ibetweaking

Bluelighter
SO i took like 4 concerta a couple hours ago and 2 jus now and i been smoking meth the whole time and im not even that high am i gonna od my paranoia is cuz they alza 36mg time released

update: my ridiculous stimulant tolerance saved me i think cuz i took more and now im properly tweaking goddamn i hv a problem

and im still craving more.....

Last edited:
If you're that concerned about your health and wellbeing take a trip to an ER.

Ive stopped doing tht after about 8 unnesarry hospital visits and much time of doctors wasted

Im more concerned that your taking triple the recommended max dose for concerta while smoking meth and are "not that high".

I third that. That combo can be serious. Stop taking stims right now and try to calm down (maybe get a few beers, but no hard liquor and benzos only if you have it pre-measured). And also seek counseling, when you're feeling well again. Taking meth on top of a high dose of Ritalin indicates, that you are chasing a mental state, that is not achievable (through the intake of chemicals).

Wish you all the best.

Do not have a couple beers, that's not going to do you any favors. Take a moderate benzo dose and lay down, don't do anything strenuous or stressful, also drink hydrating liquids that contain citric acid like fruit juice or gatorade/poweraide, the citric acid will help clear the stims from your system slightly faster.

Don't stress over your symptoms because that will make it worse, get someone to watch you just incase you do end up having fatal symptoms.

If I expect to be around someone in this situation, I'd have benzos and antipsychotics on hand to help them come down, then try to get them to see a therapist/safe housing/support group/etc.