• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Am I being used as nothing more than a fool!!!!!!

ErikEverhard

Bluelighter
One of my contacts and his girlfriend broke up, but he does not know we have been talking for the last two months, she would come over after work to my house, etc. Anyway I find out he would beat her, etc. Anyway recently I have hardly been able to talk to her at all. I was going to her work but she would spend too much time with me (she is a waitress)so her boss threatened to fire her so seeing her at work has went from a lot to hardly much at all. She used to call from work but since she is borderline on being fired that has stopped also. She still lives with her ex, because she has no family, no car, no where to go and they have a three yo together.
They live in a old 1975 trailor, half the time with no electricity. He owns the car so he wont let her drive it unless he is with her, no internet, she has a cell phone but no minutes. Her crack head ex takes her check, but luckily he got in some trouble and they are sending him to a rehab facility soon.

So bottom line is we were seeing each other a lot, and now its almost hardly much at all. She came over one night wanting a roxy 20, and I accused her of just using me wanting pills. She broke down crying, had a panic attack it definitely was not good. I did buy her a pair of expensive shoes, but she has had no way to come and get them.

So does it sound like I am being used or what? I care for this girl a great deal, and I already suffer from depression and being bi-polar along with a good ol' every 2-3 times a week pill habit. What do you guys think?

You can't compete with a dude who beats her and sells drugs. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but girls like "bad boys" the best.

edit: If a girl I'm interested in turns out to have been abused I stop pursuing right there, I'm not willing to dish out beatings and she may be addicted to the drama.

I dont think she is using you i think shes so used to that dysfunctional environment she has dysfunctional thoughts like he bought me this oxycodone he cares about me. Think about it her boyfriends a drug dealer how do you think he showed interest doesnt sound like a poem roses or a fancy diner.

As a woman that was beaten in three separate relationships, I can't help but wonder if you ever saw your friend abuse her or is this something that she just "told you" that was supposed to stay between the two of you? I only ask because I know the fear that I went through to get away. It was a nightmare. Plus... No offense... I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes but shouldn't she be out of that relationship before being with you? I've been there... You're going to get her killed if he's truly violent and hitting her. P.S. We don't like "bad boys the best." We either 1. are fixers and think that we can repair their problems or 2. we're to scared to try and leave. This situation is very dangerous.