PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Am I being cheated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crescentry

Bluelighter
So a guy supposedly is able to get me some really strong acid (like 3000 mcg), but he said it came in a gel capsule. I've never had acid in this way, usually it comes in tabs, dropped on a sour patch kid or a sugar cube, etc. Is it possible that it can come in a capsule, or is it maybe something else that could produce similar effects, like an nBOME?

We don't ID drugs on here, but that sounds suspect for sure. I wouldn't take that without testing it. There's no reason to put real LSD in a gel cap. There are countless substances that your guy could be passing off as LSD, including nBOME.

Yeah, nobody sells a 3000 microgram hit of acid. That's easily enough material to make 40 average-sized hits.

There are substances that are commonly dosed around 3000 mcg, like DOC or 5-MeO-AMT; it could also be an NBOMe or NBOH, although a gelcap would be a less than optimal way of administering one of these, because oral administration (i.e. immediately swallowing it) tends to drastically decrease their bioavailability... maybe that's why it's dosed at 3000 micrograms, when NBOMe's are usually dosed below 1000 mcg. However, selling it like that would also be extremely irresponsible, because when administered sublingually/buccally/intranasally, 3000 mcg of an NBOMe could easily result in a life-threatening overdose.

Or who knows, maybe your dealer just pulled the "3000 mcg" figure out of his ass. At any rate, "LSD in a gel cap" is a pretty huge red flag.

It would be pointless and wasteful at best to produce 3,000ug doses of LSD, that's well beyond the saturation point for most people anyway. For the vast majority of users that would be a very undesirably high dose. Even for the hardest of hardheads it would be wasteful and excessive.

If it's powder in a gelcap, it's FAR more likely that it's some other synthetic psychedelic, like 4-aco-dmt or a 2C or any number of other things, which tend to come as white/tan/grey powders and have doses well into the milligrams so a pill or gelcap is the typical way to distribute doses of them. But there's no way we can tell what's in this particular gelcap for you, we'd just be speculating. If you really want to know what it is you'd need to do some reagent tests at least, and to really narrow it down beyond "it's some kind of tryptamine" or "it's some kind of phenethylamine" I imagine you'd have to do a full GC/MS. My best advice would just be not to touch whatever this gelcap of powder being advertised as "3000 mics of LSD" and to be very wary of any other drugs this particular person offers you in the future, because they're either lying to you or just don't know what they're talking about and are passing on someone else's lies second- or third-hand.

Don't see much possible discussion here beyond further wild speculation about what drug other than acid this is most likely to be, so I'm gonna lock.

Yep basically no chance this is LSD. By the way 3000ug is enough to be tripping for days and have no idea where you even are, this is MUCH MUCH higher than almost anyone has ever taken, truly a massive dose. The kind of dose you don't even want to take if you really had it.

Your dealer is either a piece of shit or a dumbass.

Powder in a gel cap is a research chemical, 99.9%.

Status
Not open for further replies.