• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Always on the hunt

heychristinac

Greenlighter
Hello and good evening/good afternoon. I am looking for a little bit of help/info pertaining to the accessof needles. As any IV user knows, they should be used only once and then securely thrown away. But as most IV users also know, sometimes access isnt as easy as skipping to the closest needle exchange. Sadly there are no needle exchange programs anywhere near me. So my only access to them is my hookup. But thats nvr a sure thing as he rarely has them and they go FAST. Not to mention he charges $2 apiece.
So I am wondering about getting them online. Amazon is out, from what I can tell, they ask for a prescription. I did see a few possibilities when I googled.
So I am wondering if maybe someone has any experience safely ordering them online and if so, from where?

TIA

Look into local needle exchanges. If there's none around you have to try a pharmacy or else order them online with a prepaid debit card.

Also remove the price for needles.... They should be free. Your dealers taking advantage of you.

Edit : also state were you live so if there are any local laws requiring a prescription people can tell you although you should be able to look it up yourself. You can buy them in the darknet too if it requires prescription.

where are you from? Have you checked ebay/your local ebay alike site?
If you're from UK I would advise to check out Medisave

When I was doing sauce, I had good experiences with Cal Vet Supply (can't remember if it.s .com or .net). They sell all sizes, gauges, needle lengths, all kinds of brands, etc... for very good prices, no questions asked. They're a veterinary supply company, so there isn't the red tape of a pharmacy where they are undoubtedly going to be used for human dosing.

It is not illegal (depending where you are) to purchase syringes but most pharmacists require a prescription just by their own call. You may be able to ask around some pharmacies and find somewhere.

You can also purchase insulin without a prescription and if you're willing to purchase that, it might help your case. This is a shame, though. I live in a very small conservative town, there are no needle exchanges/anything anywhere remotely close so people just reuse over and over.