• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Alternatives to brillo pad for crack pipes?

TSLexi

Bluelighter
I really don't want to use a brillo pad for the filter on my crack pipe; are there any alternatives? Could I use a cigarette filter, or some additional copper mesh screens?

Definately dont use cigarette filter. Cant imagine the damage smoking that would cause. Or tbh smoking steel wool for that matter. Everyone i know uses choreboy a copper mesh. Its perfect.

That's what I was thinking. Copper is a much better conductor of heat than steel anyway. 385 W/m-K vs 50.2 W/m-K. Should keep my crack hotter for longer, although I hope the increased heat transfer won't cause my crack to combust.

Do you think it's possible to smoke crack in a vaporizer pen? Just wondering.

I wonder this too... wonder if you could mix it with ejuice and have it melt down... I think it vapes at a fairly low temperature.

ummmmmm...a cig filteR? bro crack melts when u put heat on it...so the rock youd be smoking would melt into the filter, and youd effectively be smoking said filter. get some chore boy and cook off the chems....or better yet, dont start smoking crack. dont take this as an insult, but ur ignorance has sort of been revealed which leads me to believe youve either never smoked crack or maybe have a couple times.....so why not just stop now?