• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

already ran trim

Almost all of the THC will be gone, but there will definitely be other cannabinoids present. Butane does not extract all cannabinoids.

but would u want to cook it? after making ym frist BHO a few days later with the dried up stuff i was bored and smoked it, all it tasted like was dried butane, got nothing out of it.

There's something left but I definitely wouldn't smoke it. Maybe butter, my friend did that once and the cookies came out good. I think you're better off just running the material for 2nd and 3rd runs though, then just keeping the material separate as B and C grade oil. (or practicing with other consistencies, purges, etc)

I think you could try to extract the rest of the cannabinoids through cooking oil or butter, but i'm really not sure if the butane that went through the plant material could affect it negatively... Personally, I wouldn't do it, but you can always try!

Intriguing question. I've wondered about this one myself. Butane is supposed to boil at approximately room temp so I would probably take the extracted plant matter and put it in a glass bowl and then set that on an electric heating pad at a low setting, stirring the buds up occasionally. Basically I'd do to the buds what I essentially do to the wax/oil when purging.